Good News for the students who wish to study in Canada The University of Saskatchewan Scholarships are open now. The University of Saskatchewan Scholarships offers Fully-funded Scholarships for Bachelors’s and Masters’s and Doctoral Degree level for all International students in Canada to study at the center of Saskatchewan. The QS ranking ranked University between 301–400 in the world and 13–18 among other universities in Canada.
The University of Saskatchewan was founded on March 19, 1907, and is a Canadian public sector research university. The university offers a full range of programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. Canada is heaven for foreign students due to its best infrastructure and systems. According to studies, more than 81% of foreign students study in Canada.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships Details:
The complete detail about The University of Saskatchewan scholarships in Canada is given below:
University of Saskatoon
Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Last date of Application:
1st December 2020
University admission application is the source of scholarships and awards for all International students. Applicants will be considered for scholarships on the basis of academic achievements. This consideration for the scholarship by the university is automatic.
Some Top notch Canadian Universities are also offering Scholarships:
Queen’s University Canada Scholarships 2021 For BS, MS, Ph.D.|Funded
The benefit of Choosing the University of Saskatchewan:
- Welcoming and friendly environment open arms
- Best ways of learning
- High quality of life
- Bright future guidelines
- Affordable study and living cost
- We’ll offer you an experience like no other
Must Check Latest American Boston University Scholarship.
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Master and Doctoral Programs
- Undergraduate: Four Years
- Master: Two Years
- Doctoral: Three Years
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Agriculture, Animals, and Plants
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Indigenous Programs
- History, Arts, and Culture
- Languages and Communications
- Society and Law
- Math, Physics, Engineering, and Technology
Details of Undergraduate Scholarships:
Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships: You will be considered for a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship automatically when you apply for admission.
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships: Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships are most valued, renewable entrance scholarships and are awarded based on academics, leadership, and contributions to the school and community life. Best and Brightest Scholarships Includes:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships: Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships: Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Renewable Entrance Scholarships College of Agriculture and Bioresources : Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
- Read More About University of Saskatoon Undergraduate Scholarships.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships:
The University of Saskatchewan also offer a different source of funding for international students:
- University Dean’s scholarship: For Master’s students: $18,000 for up to two years and for Doctoral: $22,000 for up to three years.
- You can find more about Graduate Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements:
- Bachelors: Applicant must be a high School Student outside Canada if applying for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Masters: Student should have a four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- For Ph.D.: A Master’s degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- Proof of English language proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships Deadline:
The last date to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada is 1st December 2020
All the applicants need to apply online. To apply online please click here.
7 Comments on “University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 in Canada | Funded”