Good news, Round one for the University of Sunshine Coast RTP Scholarship for the academic year 2022 is open now. USC is one of the finest public sector Australian universities. It is an Australian Government university that also offered the best research programs. The university was started back in 1996 as a college and became University in 1999. Study in Taiwan for Free: NCTU International Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan – BS, MS & Ph.D
The university offers multiple scholarships to free study in Australia. The university offers programs for Bachelors, Master’s, and Ph.D. in almost all fields of study. Many students around the world join this fine university every year. The USC Australia is situated in the heart of the beautiful small city of Queensland name the sunshine coast. It is few miles away from Brisbane. Guide to Free Study in Switzerland: Study in Switzerland Without IELTS – A Complete Guide
RTP scholarships are the most famous research award in Australia offered under the HDR program of the University. This Research Training program Scholarship at the University of Sunshine Coast is offered to both domestic and international students. This is the best way to move to Australia for free. RTP is a fully-funded scholarship and bears all the expenses. Opportunities in Singapore: SMU Scholarships and Fellowships 2022 in Singapore – Fully Funded
Detail About University of Sunshine Coast RTP Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Award University: University of Sunshine Coast
- Scholarship Name: Australian Government Research Traning Program Scholarship (RTP)
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International
- Study level: Master and Ph.D
- Fields of Study: All
- Deadline: 30th September 2021
RTP Scholarship Benefits
The Australian Government HDR RTP award offers the following benefits to selected students:
- Tution fee waiver of the whole degree program
- Ph.D. degree duration will be 3 years with 6 months possible extension and for Masters, it will be 1.5 Years but in some cases 6 months extra can be granted.
- An amount of A$ 28597 stipend will be awarded per year. The amount will be divided and students can have it on monthly basis.
- A$ 2000 relocation allowance within the 100 KM of University
- Overseas health Insurance
- Airfair Cost
- Research travelling Cost
- Thesis Allowance
To be eligible for the USC RTP scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled in one of the eligible HDR RTP eligible programs.
- To be eligible students must not be availing any other scholarship other financial support.
- International applicants must meet the visa requirement as mentioned by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- The research students need to contact a supervisor first and need an acceptance from them. To search for a supervisor please CLICK HERE.
- A research proposal. You can download the official template Here.
- An HDR application form. Download Here
- Complete academic transcripts and certificates with official verification.
- Applicants have to fill selection response form as well. Download Here
- A statement of purpose by the student.
- Evidence of research publication. Only abstract and journal details.
- A valid Passport.
- Recent Photographs.
- A valid English Language Proficiency evidence like IELTS score. Detail Here
- PR card if you are permanent resident in Australia.
Generally, applicants are selected based on the following criteria. (Not Limited)
- Research background and experience
- How strong the research proposal is?
- Excellent academic record
- and last but not least your research publications
The last date to apply for the University of Sunshine Coast RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia is 30th September 2021 for the session of Jan 2022.
How to Apply
The application process is very simple and online.
Domestic Student: All domestic students need to apply via USC Online Portal. And fill the up the application their required documents.
International Students: International students need to download the HDR RTP scholarship application form and fill it with a signature. The application with supporting documents to the given email address.
For more details about the scholarship please visit the official link.