Great news, The University Of Sydney Scholarships 2023 in Australia are now accepting applications. International Students are invited to apply for Fully Funded Masters and Ph.D. scholarships in Australia. These Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2023 will cover all expenses. This is an opportunity for international students to receive a full scholarship and study abroad in Australia for free.
Almost all academic fields are offered to students from all over the world for Masters and Ph.D. degrees at the university. Scholarships from the Australian Government’s Research Training Program (RTP) will cover the costs of completing a master’s or doctoral degree in Australia. You can also apply for National Taiwan University Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan – Fully Funded.
The University of Sydney was founded in 1850. It is an Australian public research university located in Sydney. It is Australia’s first university and one of the best universities in the world. The university was ranked in the top 25 best universities in the world by QS World University Rankings and offering the best Sydney Scholars Awards. Must visit Highest Paid Scholarships 2022 in the World – Fully Funded.
University of Sydney Scholarships Details
- Award country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Degree level: BS, MS, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Last Date: 30 September 2022.
The University of Sydney Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students studying abroad in Australia. Because they are offering Free Masters and Ph.D. Programs, all expenses will be reimbursed. International students are eligible for a full RTP scholarship. All expenses will be covered by RTP scholarships in Australia.
University of Sydney Undergraduate Scholarships
The $6000 per year undergraduate degree, which can be completed in 1 to 5 years (including combined undergraduate degrees):
- $6000 per year for the duration of an bachelor’s degree
- $6000 for 1 year of an undergraduate degree.
University of Sydney Postgraduate Scholarships
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Paid maternity leave.
- Airfare (up to $1,250 for travel from their home country to Sydney at the start of their studies and up to $1,250 for travel back to their home country after successful completion of their studies).
- A Master’s degree is required Reimbursement Funds range from $420 to $840 for a PhD degree.
- Research funds also offer.
List of Available Academic Fields
The University of Sydney offers a wide choice of master’s and doctoral degree programs. The following is a list of all available majors and fields:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Medicine and Health
Also apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2022 in UK – Funded.
- Applicants of any nationality from any country are welcome to apply.
- For a master’s degree in research or a master’s degree in philosophy: Any respected university’s undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors is acceptable.
- PhD Research Program Applicants: You must show that you have appropriate research experience and capability. In most circumstances, you will have one of the following options:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors in the first or upper second class
- A master’s degree that has been completed to a high academic standard and contains a significant amount of research.
- Must have an equivalent qualification demonstrating research quality, capability, and experience.
- Must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts for Master’s Degree programs
- Must hold Master’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts for PhD Degree programs
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Verified Transcripts with official stamp
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score.
- Applicants for the PhD programme must submit a copy of their master’s thesis or any relevant papers.
- Other reference documents
How to Apply
To apply for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2023 for International Students, you must complete the entire application process online. The following is a step-by-step guide for Sydney Scholars Awards. The deadline for applying for an Australian Research Scholarship for International Students is September 30, 2022. Scholarships for Bachelor’s Degrees will be available beginning April 8, 2022. Please see the official scholarship link for further information.