All International students can apply for the Uppsala University Scholarship 2022 in Sweden. These scholarships cover the entire cost of tuition at Uppsala University and are available for master’s study in any discipline. Also, visit Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Moreover, students can apply for Uppsala University Global Scholarships to study for their bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Sweden. Fee-paying foreign students who apply for an international Bachelor’s or Master’s degree each year are eligible for a variety of scholarships. This is the best chance to study abroad in Sweden. You can also apply for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship 2022 in Japan – Fully Funded.
Uppsala University is regarded as one of the top 100 institutions in the world. For nearly 500 years, UU has provided technical and pedagogical education, upholding the highest academic standards and pursuing groundbreaking research. Related: University of Oregon Excellence Scholarship 2022 in USA – Study in USA.
Uppsala University Scholarship Details
- Country: Sweden
- Institution: Uppsala University
- Study Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Financial Award: Funded
- Application Deadline: January 17, 2022 for admissions and February 1, 2022 for scholarship
Also, visit SpaceX Internship Program 2021 In USA – Fully Funded.
The complete cost of tuition at Uppsala University will be covered by the Uppsala University Scholarship.
Focus Areas of Study
Science and Technology
- Applied Biotechnology
- Sustainable Destination Development
- Renewal Electricity Production
- Computational Science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
Medicine and Pharmacy
- Pharaceutical Modeling
- Molecular Medicine
- Forensic Science
- Medical Research
- Golbal Earth
- Medical Nuclide Techniques
- Infection Biology
Humanities and Social Science
- Sustainable Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business and Management
- Social Science
- Sociology of Education
- Digital Humanities
- Scandenavian Studies
- HumanitiesReligion in Peace and Conflict
- Political Science
- Environmental low
- Game Design
- Global Invironmental History
- Humanitarian action and conflict
- Human computer interaction
- Information system
- Interlectual property law
- International Humanitarian Action
- International Tax Law and EU Law
- Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Language Technology
- Modern History
- Peace and conflict Studied
To be eligible for an Uppsala University Scholarships in Sweden, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- English is a required language.
- Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible.
- Applicants must exhibit the academic ability and a desire to be a part of a learning community.
- Students can only get an IPK scholarship if they prioritize a program.
- You must fulfill the entry criteria for the program to which you applied, and you must have submitted your application fee and supporting documentation to University Admissions by the deadline.
- The course must be taught on campus. The scholarship does not cover distance study or programs offered in part at other institutions outside of Sweden.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Uppsala University scholarship 2022, please follow the steps below:
- Between 18 October 2021 and 17 January 2022, you must apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s program at Uppsala University at universityadmissions.se. Uppsala University’s program should be listed #1 on your priority list. Following this, the scholarship application period begins.
- You must complete an online application form during our scholarship application period to be considered for one of our scholarships. During the scholarship application period (18 January – 1 February 2022), access to the application form will be available on this website.