Good news! Wellington Doctoral Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand round three is here. These doctoral scholarships are offered by the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand. NZ Land has one of the finest educational systems and offers Fully Funded Scholarships in the world. This scholarship is the opportunity to study in New Zealand for free. All students who wish for a free Ph.D. in New Zealand should apply.
The main intent of these international scholarships is to encourage the Ph.D. with quality research. The grant covers almost all the expenses. The students international and domestic can apply for doctorate scholarships in New Zealand. Students from around the world join the university for different programs every year. New Zealand is famous for providing the quality best education and research scholarships. Must visit Lakehead University Scholarships 2022 for International Students in Canada.
The Vicotria University of Wellington offers all fields to Ph.D. Students who are already enrolled or planning to join can apply for this Ph.D. scholarship. The university is top-ranked in the country which is situated in the heart of the capital, Wellington. This is the best New Zealand Ph.D. scholarship opportunity to study abroad in New Zealand. Also, Ph.D. graduates can settle in NZ Land easily after a degree. You can also apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-23 For International Students.
Details About Wellington Doctoral Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: New Zealand
- University: Victoria University of Wellington
- Scholarship Name: Wellington Doctoral Scholarship
- Study Level: Ph.D
- Fields of Study: All fields
- Duration: Four years
- Award Type: Fully Funded
- Total Seats: 110
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International
- Application Deadline: 1 November 2021.
All the selected students will receive the following benefits.
- Complete tuition fee waiver.
- An amount of NZ$ 27,200 per year as a stipend to cover the living expenses.
Fields of Study
All fields of studies in Ph.D. are eligible. To see the list of programs please visit the given link.
To be eligible for the Wellington Doctoral Scholarship, applicants need to fulfill the following requirement.
- These scholarships are open for the students within the university and international students
- Students must have to fulfill the Ph.D. admission requirements.
- Applicant have to secure the admission in desired PhD program.
Regulations and conditions
- A completed online application must be submitted by 4.30 pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any required supporting documentation (including references) must also be received by 4:30pm on the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- All offers of the New Zealand Scholarship will be conditional upon the recipient being fully enrolled in a full-year programme (full-time will be at the level of points considered by Studylink as full-time) within the stipulated criteria and tenure of the scholarship. No payment of the Scholarship will be made until this condition is met.
- The Scholarship cannot be deferred to a later year.
- The Scholarship may be held in conjunction with other awards.
- Should the recipient withdraw from Victoria University of Wellington during the tenure of this scholarship or fail to achieve a satisfactory progress, partial repayment of the Scholarship will normally be expected. Recipients must advise the Scholarships Office if they intend to withdraw.
- Recipients are expected to act as Ambassadors for Victoria University of Wellington and participate in appropriate events or marketing if requested.
- At the discretion of the Deciding Authority, the application of the terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be modified in special circumstances or to avoid hardship to any candidate for the Scholarship.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 01 November 2021
How to Apply
The application process for Wellington Doctoral Scholarship 2022 is online. To see the application process and details please visit the official link.
For more details and questions please email on the following addresses: