Good news for students seeking International Internships in reputed organizations, The World Health Organisation (WHO) is calling for the WHO Internship Program 2021. A very good thing is applicants are not required to pay any kind of fee meaning there is no application fee for WHO Internship Program 2021. In this international internship program, Special assignments and tasks will be assigned to internees which will excel their learning and enhance their knowledge through practical work.
Applicants must be 20 years old at the least when he applies for this latest internship. This WHO Internship program durian will be between Six to Twenty-Four weeks depending on WHO requirement and availability. The complete application process for this internship for graduates is online. The WHO is an international organization that came into existence in 1948 and now more than 7000 people from more than 150 countries are working in more than 150 countries.
Also apply for Romania Government Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded | Apply Now.
The main purpose of the World Health Organization is to promote health and to keep the world safe. It is a nonprofit organization. As WHO is a diverse organization it also offers diverse internship opportunities with equality for all Graduates and Post Graduates students. The World Health Organization is the main agency of the United Nations which means the internship program will be full of knowledge, learning, and growth opportunities. More details are given below.
WHO Internship Details:
World Health Organization (WHO)
Six to 24 Weeks
Educational Level Required:
- Monthly Stipend to support per duty station
- The amount will be different for each post
- All internees will be provided medical and accidental Insurance
Please Subscribe to the newsletter of OpportunityNewsHub for the latest jobs in Pakistan and the latest international scholarship updates.
The World Health Organisation Internship Programme will consider the following eligibility for applicants.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years old at the application deadline.
- Applicant should be Enrolled in University or Equivalent Institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify and can apply)
- Applicants must have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution before starting the internship.
- Must have no relation to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- Candidates must not have previously participated.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO member country
- To see the list of member countries click below:
This internship Opportunities have no application deadline. Applicants can apply any time according to the availability of Vacancies.
How to Apply for the WHO Internship?
The whole application procedure is online. For more details please visit the official page here: