Good news for the potential leading students, The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships Canada for international students is here. The world-leading students from around the nations will be awarded these Fully Funded scholarships in Canada. All the international students have a great opportunity to free study in Canada by entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time. University will cover all the expenses throughout the academic duration including full tuition, accommodation, and many other benefits.
Almost all academic disciplines and majors are available under Canadian scholarships. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate potential leadership qualities. Students who have a dream to study in Canada without any cost must apply for these scholarships. The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders is one of a kind scholarship. Students from around the world can apply for these merit scholarships freely.
The University of Winnipeg is one of the historic universities in Canada which was founded in 1871. The university received its charter in 1967. Now the university of degree-awarding public sector university. You can also visit Australian Awards Scholarships 2021 For MS & Ph.D. | Fully Funded. The details about this University of Winnipeg scholarship for international students 2021 are given below.
Winnipeg President’s Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Awarding University: University of Winnipeg
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE, ELP
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded (CAD 5000)
- Total Scholarships: 53
- Application Deadline: 1st June 2021.
- Candidates must fulfill the following requirements: All applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Only international students can apply
- The candidate must be entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit complete admission and scholarship documents before the deadline date.
- The complete scholarship application form filled
- A statement of Purpose of a minimum of 250 to 500 words
- A detailed resume
- Two letters of recommendation or reference letter
- To download the pdf application form please click here.
The last date to apply for scholarships in canada for international students 2021 is 1st June 2021.
How To Apply For Winnipeg President’s Scholarships
The online application system is open to apply for University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships. To apply online please complete the all above-mentioned documents including all supporting documents and send them to the given email address:
For more details please visit the official link below.