Applications are open for the Woods Hole Summer Internships 2022 in the United States of America. For international students, the Woods Hole Summer Internship in the United States is a Fully Funded summer internship program. All expenses will be paid for. A number of fields are eligible for the Summer Student Fellowship. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the USA.
The Woods Hole Summer Fellowship covers a variety of topics, including but not limited to biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, geophysics, mathematics, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy. Each year, the number of fellows varies. The Summer Internship in the USA for International students brings together bright, brilliant students from all around the world for a 10 to the 12-week internship. Also visit Turkey Government Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
There are numerous internship opportunities available in the United States. You may find a list of exchange programs in the United States here. It is not necessary to pay an application fee to apply. Students should arrive between the end of May and the middle of June for their internship. Each year, the number of fellows varies. It varies from 25 and 30 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer. You can also apply for Berlin Summer Student Program 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded.
Woods Hole Summer Internships Details
- Country: Massachusetts, United States
- Host Institute: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Duration: 10-12 Weeks (May-June)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th February 2022.
The Woods Hole Internship in the United States for International Students is a Fully Funded paid internship that will cover all expenses for international students.
- Monthly Stipend: For the ten to twelve-week program, a weekly stipend is provided. For the summer of 2022, the stipend is $650 per week.
- Tickets for a round-trip flight to Woods Hole. The travel allowance for 2020 is $700.
- Housing: Two single beds in a common room in a shared unit.
- International Students will assist fellowships with acquiring the required J-1 Visa paperwork.
Students pursuing any of the subjects of science or engineering, including but not limited to the following, will be given priority.
- Marine Policy.
- All international students of any nationality are welcome to participate in the programmes.
- Undergraduate students in their third year are eligible to participate in the program.
- Students who will graduate prior to the start of the fellowship are ineligible to apply. In May 2022, the fellowship will begin.
- Students enrolled in a three-year Bachelor’s Degree programme, such as those offered in the United Kingdom, must be in their second year.
- In a five-year combined Bachelor/degree Master’s programme, students must be in their third year.
- A current CV or resume
- A PDF document containing a current unofficial transcript.
- Professorial letters of recommendation (at least three). (Recommendation forms can be found on the References page via a link.)
- A completed Course Record that lists undergraduate courses by topic group, the principal textbook used in each course, and the grade earned.
- Personal Statement.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online for Woods Hole Summer Internships 2022, complete the application form, and upload all required documents. The deadline for applications for the Woods Hole Internship 2021 in the United States for International Students is February 5, 2022. Please visit the Woods Hole Internship official website to apply.