Great news, the Fully Funded World Bank Summer Internship 2022 application is now open. The World Bank Internships will take place at the World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Candidates must be undergraduate students, enrolled in a graduate program, or pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree to apply. This World bank Internship Program will cover all of your expenses. There are no age restrictions.
The Internship lasts for four weeks. There is no minimum age requirement for the World Bank Winter Internship. An English Language Test is not required. Are you excited about doing an internship at the World Bank? The World Bank is a well-known global organization. Participants from any academic background are welcome to apply. Also visit ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded.
The World Bank gives all applicants from any part of the world an equal chance. We value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified people to apply, particularly women from a variety of professional and academic backgrounds. Our goal is to find and hire the best people on the planet. The interns will work at the World Bank’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. The World Bank will cover your travel and other expenses. You can also apply for Amazon Summer Internship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
World Bank Summer Internship Details
- Country: United States of America
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
Every year, the World bank Summer Internships runs from May to September. The internship will last four weeks in total.
The World Bank places a high value on workplace diversity and welcomes all qualified candidates. Candidates from the following fields are eligible to apply:
- Human Development (Public health, Nutrition, Education, Population)
- Social Sciences (Anthropology, sociology)
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Private sector development
- Corporate support (Accounting, Human Resources Management, Treasury, Communications, Information Technology, and other corporate services).
Must visit IBM Great Minds Internship 2022 – Fully Funded.
- All interns are paid an hourly wage by the World bank, which will cover their living expenses and meals.
- The internship allows up to USD 3,000 in reimbursement for return airfare travel expenses.
To be considered for a World Bank Internship. Candidates must possess the following qualities:
- An undergraduate degree and full-time graduate study (pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree with aspirations to return to school full-time).
- There are no age restrictions.
- It is necessary to be fluent in English. It is desirable to be fluent in French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese. Other abilities, such as computer skills, are also beneficial.
- We value diversity in the workplace and encourage eligible candidates from a variety of professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
You can also visit University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2022 in Japan.
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Enrollment in a graduate degree proof
How to Apply
The application is completed entirely online. The World Bank Summer Internship Program 2022 in the United States has a deadline of January 31, 2022. Upload all of your documents and save your world bank application. Please visit the WB Internship Program 2021’s official website to apply.