Great news for the students who are seeking fully-funded scholarships in China, Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2021 China is open now. It is a great opportunity for the students who want to avail themselves of a fully-funded scholarship. Zhengzhou University Scholarship 2020 is the second-best scholarship in China after the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC). Only students who wish to pursue a Ph.D. can apply for these Zhengzhou University President Scholarship. And the best thing is you do not need to supply IELTS/TOEFL proof. A simple English Proficiency Certificate from your previous university will do the magic.
Zhengzhou University was established in 1956 is one of the largest universities in China situated in Henan Province. It is a public sector research university and has approximately 70000 enrolled students. The campus size is the 10th largest in China. Zhengzhou University has four campuses now covering the 1070 acres area in Zhengzhou city. Zhengzhou University covers 12 fields of study, including science, engineering, medicine, literature, history, philosophy, law, economics, management science, pedagogy, agriculture, and arts. It is among the group admitted into Project 211, the sole university in Henan supported by the Midwest Universities Comprehensive Strength Promotion Project and co-sponsored by Henan Provincial Government and the Ministry of Education. The University has at present over 1,300 international students.
Zhengzhou University faculty has 46 faculties and 9 affiliated hospitals, offering 107 undergraduate programs, 55 master’s degree programs of the first-level discipline, 237 master’s degree programs of the second-level discipline, 21 doctorate programs of the first-level discipline, 124 doctorate programs of the second-level discipline and at the same time 1 professional doctorate, 19 professional master’s degrees as well as 23 postdoctoral research stations.
The Zhengzhou University ranking 2020 lies among the top-ranked universities in China. Zhengzhou University Scholarship aims to be a first-class university in China, being internationally well-known and regionally exemplary as well in the middle of this century and further contributes to the building of an overall well-off society and the rise of central China.
Details About Zhengzhou University President Scholarship:
Full tuition fee coverage
CNY 1000 for accommodation
CNY 3500 monthly Stipend
All available areas can apply
Generally, almost all Ph.D. programs can be instructed in English and Chinese. The applicant can contact the potential supervisors to confirm the instruction language. For more detailed information about our Ph.D. programs, please visit for details click here:
Time of Application:
There are two intakes each year at ZZU, March, and September intake. The application season for March intake is: From October 15 to December 15 of the previous year. For the September intake, the application season is: From March 1st to June 15.
Please check for Ph.D. scholarships University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021| Fully-Funded.
Eligibility for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship:
- Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China also as regulations of ZZU;
- Good learning attitude and with a solid academic foundation and intellectual potential to become a highly specialized researcher or expert.
- Requirements for applicant’s degree and age: Applicants for doctoral program should have a superb academic record during a master’s program (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged but 40 years old;
- Requirements for an applicant’s language competence:
- Applicants for doctoral programs in Chinese should be HSK 5 scored 210 ;
- Applicants for doctoral programs in English should be IELTS 6.5 or higher if they’re from non-English speaking countries
A great scholarship Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2020 for Masters & Ph.D. in the UK | Fully-Funded is waiting for you!
Applicants must fill in form and submit the subsequent supporting documents:
- CV and Passport.
- Original or notarized copies of degree certificates and complete transcripts of both undergraduate and postgraduate studies (applicants should additionally submit a study certificate or employment certificate issued by the applicants’ schools if the applicants are students or employed). Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
- The statement of research interest and research proposal. Generally, a press release of research interest should include your reasons for undertaking work on ZZU, while a search proposal should include the background, the objectives and therefore the methodology or approach you plan to require in studying the topic matter. The minimum word limit for the proposal is 2000. Proper referencing is required within the preparation of research proposals. Applicants are strongly suggested to contact their potential supervisor to debate the research proposal before submission. The results of the plagiarism check are going to be taken into consideration when the Department, Faculty, and grad school review the appliance. the appliance could also be deemed unsuccessful if plagiarized materials are identified.
- Two recommendation letters from professors who know you well, and therefore the letter should have their contact mail and phone call number;
- Official score report of HSK, TOEFL, IELTS or other language proficiency tests.
- Physical examination record. Foreigner Physical Examination Form and biopsy reports, filled in Chinese or English. it’s valid only in 6 months. Please confirm it’s still valid once we assess your application.
- Original or notarized copies of certificates of no criminal certificate.
- Other documents, e.g. list of publications, documentary evidence of educational awards and professional qualifications, and summary of relevant experience.
Process of Application:
- Visit the website for more information about the program and teaching language.
- Prepare all application documents as required in the list of “application documents”. The deadline for Ph.D. program submission is December/January 15 and June 15 for March and September intake respectively.
- Log in on “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications
Click here to apply online:
Deadline for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship:
The application season for March intake is: From October 15 to December 15 of the previous year. For the September intake, the application season is: From March 1st to June 15. For more details click on the link to reach the official website.