Great News, Applications are now open for CSU Automatic Merit-Based Scholarships 2022 in the USA. These Scholarships for New International Students are open for all nationalities. All new, first-year undergraduate students from all over the globe are welcome to apply. The Colorado State University offering this great opportunity to study abroad in the USA. Must visit Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded.
This is a Fully Funded USA scholarship and examination goes beyond typical evaluations, taking into account your financial position, need, and ability to contribute to the CSU community in addition to your present grades. Simply put, we recognize that international students enrich the overall campus culture and experiences for all members of our community, and we want to assist them in finding a financial fit at CSU.
The CSU scholarship is offering all academic fields and majors to undergraduate students. Colorado State University scholarships are available based on the CGPA. CSU is a public land-grant research university Established in 1870. The University is now among the nation’s leading research universities in USA and consistently ranks as a top-tier university. You can also apply for Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 at New York University USA – Fully Funded.
CSU Automatic Merit-Based Scholarships Detail
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: Colorado State University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funding
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: Open
The Colorado State University scholarship in the USA is a Fully Free Award and the amount is granted according to the Final Grade Point Average (GPA). The CGPA division is as below:
- 4.0+ CGPA: $10,000 USD
- 3.80-3.99 CGPA: $8,000
- 3.60-3.79 CGPA: $6,000
- 3.40-3.59 CGPA: $5,000
- 3.30-3.39 CGPA: $2,500
- Applicants from any nationalities are eligible to apply.
- These opportunities are open to new first-year undergraduate students who enroll at CSU in the spring or fall entry semesters.
- These programs are awarded annually to students who are registered for 12 credits or more each semester and maintain a 3.0 GPA, and are based on your final high school grades.
- The students whose first language is not English are required to submit high level of English proficiency regardless of their citizenship. This condition is waived for applicants from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom whose first language is English. The preferred indications of English competence are the TOEFL, PTE Academic, or IELTS Academic scores. The following are the conditions for applicants seeking direct admission:
- TOEFL IBT score: 72
- PTE Academic: 50
- IELTS Academic: 6.0
How to Apply
Colorado State University accepts a variety of students, including freshmen (first-year students) and transfer students. To Apply for CSU Automatic Merit-Based Scholarships 2022 in USA, the application procedure is provided below.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and have never attended university or have received all university credit prior to secondary school (high school) completion, apply as an international first-year freshman.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and have enrolled in university credits since graduating from high school, apply as an international transfer (high school).
The official link to the scholarship is available below.