Great News for Pakistani students, Applications are open for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021. Students studying in Government Institutes from any corner of Pakistan are eligible to apply for scholarships in Pakistan. This is the most prestigious scholarship for undergraduate students in Pakistan and opens for the year 2021.
Diya Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for Pakistani students. This Pakistan scholarship allows undertaking Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from well-reputed Government institutes in Pakistan. Diya scholarship for Intermediate students offers more than 55000 Need Based scholarship awards every year.
Both male and female students are invited to apply for Need Based scholarships in Pakistan. Almost all academic fields are available for deserving students to study in Pakistan. Don’t be late! Avail this golden opportunity to get a free scholarship in Pakistan. Also, visit Fauji Fertilizer Apprenticeship Program 2021 – Fully Paid.
Diya Pakistan Scholarship Details
- Award Country: Pakistan
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Country: Pakistani
- Last Date: Open.
You can also apply for OGDCL-HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2021 for Pakistan – Fully Funded.
- Talented Intermediate Level or School level deserving students from only Government institutes will apply through their Schools/Institutes. The Institute will contact Diya’s office for a detailed procedure.
- Intermediate students can not apply through Web Based system.
- Students who are getting scholarships of more than PKR 25000 per year from any other organization are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Students enrolled in Graduation Level OR Master Level Programs can apply through Online Web Application System.
- Ph.D. and MPhil students cannot apply for Diya Scholarship but direct students applying for MPhil after Graduation are eligible. Applications will not be accepted from MPhil after M.A/MSc/MS students.
- Students of all levels must secure at least 60% marks to apply.
- Almost 40 to 50 days it takes to review the application and students can check the application status on the Official Website.
- After approval, your institute will receive a cheque within 10 to 30 days. After verification Cheque will be adjusted in your fee by Institute OR handed over to you. From Meezan Bank, students can get the amount of Diya Scholarship.
- Students who got the Application status as “Not Accepted” can NEVER APPLY again.
List Of Scanned Documents (For First Time Applying)
Applicants need to explain if any of the following document you can’t provide.
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC
- Matric Certificate
- NADRA Family Registration Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (For Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (5% additional marks for Hafiz Al-Quran)
- Disability Certificate (If any)
- All recent University Semester/Yearly results where the result is declared.
- Fee Receipts/Bank Challan for the current year.
- College Card if available.
- Salary Slip: (For employed guardian)
- Pension document: showing the name of pensioner and pension amount page. (For pensioner guardian)
- Enrollment Certificates of all siblings who are studying. (For those whose father/guardian is a non-salaried person)
- Electricity Bill
How to Apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship?
The Online Application System is open to apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021. Diya Scholarship Online Application Form is available to fill up and attach the required scanned documents. The Official Application Link and Advertisement link is given below:
Subscribe to our newsletter!