Get your bag back, Applications are open for University of Tasmania Scholarships 2022 in Australia. The university offers Masters and Ph.D. Research scholarships for both domestic and international students. This is a Fully Funded postgraduate scholarship Program in Australia. This is a great opportunity to study in Australia for free.
All candidates will be able to perform public-sector research, project management skills, and creative-industry employment, as well as work on their own unique research in their field of interest. A candidate’s research would be guided by their supervisors providing them duties to create or produce new knowledge, which would pique their interest in furthering research for humanity. Don’t miss this opportunity at UTAS to study abroad in Australia under Tasmania scholarships.
The University of Tasmania (UTAS) is Australia’s fourth oldest public university, having been founded in 1890. A candidate can apply to a number of different fields of study. The University Of Tasmania (UTAS) is one of the top 10 research universities in Australia. You can also visit Most Popular Scholarships in the World – Fully Funded – Study Abroad.
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: University of Tasmania
- Degree Level: Master’s and PhD Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic and International students
- Deadline: 7th December, 2021.
Related: Macquarie University Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded.
- The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships
- The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS)
The University of Tasmania Scholarships 2022 are Fully Funded scholarships for all nationalities. The scholarship is offering a wide range of benefits. All the offered benefits are as below.
- Annual allowance (AUD$28,092)
- Relocation allowance
- Airfare Ticket
- Accommodation Allowance.
Also visit Middlesex University Scholarships 2022 – Study in London.
- Arts, Law and Education
- Health and Medicine
- Sciences and Engineering
- Business and Economics.
- Both international and domestic students are encouraged to apply.
- A applicant may not hold any other postgraduate scholarship or be paid more than 75% of the stipend.
- A candidate should have a strong academic background as well as appropriate work experience.
- Before applying for a master’s scholarship, an applicant must have a graduate degree or equivalent.
- Before applying for the Ph.D. scholarship, an applicant must have a master’s degree or its equivalent.
- Candidates would be ranked according to their strategic research interests.
You may be interested in Free Study in New Zealand 2022 – New Zealand Government Scholarships.
How to Apply For University of Tasmania Scholarships
To apply for this research scholarship in Australia, Applicants are required to complete an application from the official website in consultation with the supervisory team. On the application form, an applicant should indicate their desire for a scholarship. The official link to the application is given below.
Follow us at FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarship Opportunities worldwide.