Great news, International students studying undergraduate and postgraduate programs at the University of Waikato can apply for an International Excellence Scholarship 2022. The International Excellence Scholarships were established with the goal of promoting education and promoting young talents who are applying for their first undergraduate degree. Students with outstanding academic achievements and the potential to become worldwide ambassadors for the University of Waikato.
The scholarship is only for tuition fees. Applicants must first apply for a student visa and pay for their first year’s fees. Once the enrollment process is completed, the funds will be transferred to tuition fees. The scholarship is non-refundable to students and is valid for 12 months from the date specified in the award of a place. Also visit United Arab Emirates University Scholarships 2022 in UAE – Fully Funded.
Before applying for the scholarship, read all of the specifics, including the qualifications, eligibility criteria, and the University of Waikato’s and scholarship’s most relevant terms and conditions. This is the best opportunity to study abroad in New Zealand for free. Must check Amazon Summer Internship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship Details
- Country: New Zealand
- Host University: University of Waikato
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: February 1, 2022
The International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 has the following advantages:
- A scholarship of up to NZD$ 10,000 will be given straight to the student’s tuition fees.
- Study at one of New Zealand’s premier educational institutions.
Pakistan, USA, Canada, Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, Germany, UK, France, Norway, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal, Maldives, Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, Jordan, Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mauritius.
The qualifications for the International Excellence scholarship are as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the aforementioned nations and not a New Zealand resident.
- Applicants must be residing outside of the United States at the time of application.
- You must not be enrolled in any University of Waikato programme or diploma.
- The applicant must be applying to the University of Waikato for the first time to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- The study period should be a full-time degree programme lasting at least 12 months.
- The fee should not have been paid at the time of application.
- The applicant must meet the University of Waikato’s English language requirement.
- After receiving the scholarship, applicants must live in New Zealand, and the scholarship bearer cannot study more than 50% of the courses online.
- Exchange students are not eligible for the award.
- The applicant must not be accompanied by a sponsoring organization.
- The applicant must have a minimum grade point average of B+.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores are necessary for English proficiency.
The scholarship can be revoked at any moment for the reasons listed below:
- If a student does not agree with the terms of his or her study visa.
- During the scholarship time, enroll as a domestic student.
- Disobeying the scholarship’s rules and requirements.
- The pupil will face disciplinary consequences.
- Within 8-12 weeks of receiving applications, a decision on admission will be made, and the applicant will be contacted.
- If the applicants have received scholarships from another university or educational organization, they are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
The University of Waikato must have made a conditional or unconditional offer of a place to applicants to apply for University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2022.
A personal statement outlining your career objectives and how foreign educational experience can assist you in achieving them as an applicant. The applicant must describe the qualities and skills that make him or her a good candidate for the award.