Great news, International students are welcome to study in France. Applications are open for fully funded scholarships through the Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program 2023 in France. The deadline to apply for the Scholarship in France in 2023 is April 10, 2023. The Scholarship is accessible for Science Po University’s Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programs. Also visit MBA Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2023.
SciencePo University is a public university in Paris, France. All international students who are not citizens of the European Union are eligible to apply. Applicants need not be a member of the European Union. In most Majors, Sciences Po is ranked first in France. Undergraduate scholarships last for three years, whereas master’s degrees take two. You can also Study in France without IELTS.
The Science Po Scholarship is not awarded automatically. You must submit a Science Po application, and in the financial section, you must choose the “Emile Boutmy Scholarship” option. You may also choose to apply for additional scholarships, such as the Eiffel Scholarship. All academic fields are entirely available in English. The information regarding the Scholarships in France year 2023 is provided below. Also apply for Bradford Masters Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom – Fully Funded.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship Details
- Country: Paris, France
- University: Science Po University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master
- Deadline: 22nd Feb 2023 (For Undergraduates), 30 Nov 2022 (For Master)
Students who apply for the Emile Boutmy University Scholarships 2023 will receive the following coverage.
- Easily Affordable Residence near the campus..
- Sports participation is suggested for candidates.
Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Candidates will be given tuition fee grants in various forms:
- A tuition grant of €13,190 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €8,800 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €6,000 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €3,600 per year for three years.
Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
- Candidates will be given a tuition fee grant of €12,200 per year for the entire two years.
Students must be first-time applicants, from a country outside of the European Union, who have been accepted to an undergraduate or master’s degree, and whose household does not submit taxes in the EU.
- Unless specifically permitted by the jury, the scholarship cannot be coupled with other awards (such as the Eiffel, AEFE, BGF, etc.).
- This scholarship is given out on the basis of merit and in accordance with the profile desired for this program. Social factors are also taken into consideration.
- Candidates must express their desire to apply directly in their online bachelor’s or master’s application form because this scholarship is not given out automatically.
- Evidence of income and documents which explain the family situation
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcripts and certificates.
- Copy of passport.
- One academic reference.
How to Apply
Online applications are accepted, and the procedures for undergraduates and graduates may vary. The application time for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 is as follows.
- Deadline for Undergraduate (applicants from foreign secondary schools): 22 February 2023.
- Deadline for Undergraduate (applicants from French secondary schools): 10 April 2023.
- Deadline for Master: 30 November 2022.
After the deadline, no application requests will be entertained. Please click the hyperlink below to access the whole application procedure.