Table of Contents
Great news, The Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 in USA application is currently open. International students interested in pursuing an MBA degree at Harvard University are encouraged to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarships for the academic year 2023. The Fully Funded MBA program Scholarships will cover MBA Harvard costs like tuition costs in the amount of US$102,200 (US$51,100 each year) and travel expenses.
The Harvard Online MBA is one of the most prestigious business programs in the world, delivered at one of the most famous universities in the world. This is one of the most awaited scholarships in the world which covers Harvard business school costs. Students of all nationalities must apply for scholarships for MBA programs in the USA. Do most students ask does Harvard offers scholarships? Here is the complete details for you. Also, visit Trent University International Scholarships 2023 – Study in Canada.
Every two years, the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded for a two-year program at Harvard Business School. The next scholarship will be given out for the autumn 2023 class. The framework is The Boustany Foundation gives scholarships to extremely gifted individuals, creates life-changing chances for underprivileged children, and promotes tolerance between different cultures, all with a single-minded focus on the development of mankind. You can also apply for University of Otago Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand – Fully Funded.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Details
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institution(s): Harvard University
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
The Master of Business Administration Scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Harvard MBA Tuition fees will be covered by financial aid of US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year).
- The Foundation will cover the costs of travel and lodging associated with the internship.
- The Boustany Foundation Internship expects successful scholars to do a two-month unpaid internship with the organization. Projects range in scope and are related to the Foundation’s or its partners’ operations.
The scholarships are providing Harvard MBA cost. Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
- Candidates must have a strong academic background and a lot of potential.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to students from any country, those of Lebanese heritage will be given precedence.
- Candidates are only eligible to apply for the Scholarship if they have been accepted into the Harvard MBA program.
- CV with a photograph
- GMAT scores
- acceptance letter from your University
How to Apply
To apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the USA, prepare all the documents. Send a copy of the documents to Admissions@boustany-foundation.org before the deadline. The official link to the scholarship is given below.