The Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund 2022 for international students is now accepting applications. Many Leiden University students from many lines of employment have benefited from the MSF program in the Netherlands. Do not lose out on this opportunity to apply for a Netherlands scholarship and submit your application before the deadline. Also Check: IMF Internship in USA 2022 – Fully Funded
There are no criteria for a specific location; this program is open to all countries. Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation offers grants and scholarships for study and research in a variety of subjects. One of its key objectives is to assist two parts of the MSF’s activity, namely extraordinary and exclusive student initiatives both at home and abroad. Do Read: Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022 for International Students – Fully Funded
The Netherlands is one of the top study destinations in Europe for international students. The university itself holds exceptional repute and offers a big opportunity to study abroad in the Netherlands for free. Every year hundreds of students apply for different programs and internships at Leiden University. They also take benefits from multiple scholarship opportunities offered by the university. Good Read: Free Study in Spain without IELTS in 2022 – Complete Guide
Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund Details
- Scholarship Location: Netherlands
- Program Type: Internship, Study and Research
- Program Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Elegible Nationalities: All countries
- Application Deadline: 15 April 2022 and 15 December 2022
- Award Fund: €900 – €2000
You cal also apply here: Highest Paid Scholarships 2022 in the World – Fully Funded
For your project, you will be given a budget of €900 to €2000. This money can be utilized for a variety of purposes, including research, living expenses, and overseas travel.
The MSF is offered in the following fields:
- Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON)
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
Very Helpful: Nestle Online Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
For the MSF program, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at Leiden University.
- It is not necessary to be a member of the L.S.V. Minerva.
- Your research or study must be of a high quality, both in the Netherlands and overseas.
- It should be an internship, study, or research project for your proposal.
- You must be enrolled in a Ph.D. programme or have finished a Master’s programme at the university.
- You must provide a report with photographs at the conclusion of your endeavour.
- All applications will be evaluated by the allocation committee (composed of Leiden academics from several disciplines) based on established criteria. The relevance of the study and how it will contribute to the growth of academic knowledge are considered during the review process.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be notified (maximum) one month following the application deadline.
MSF launches this program every year with two rounds with the deadline of 15 April and 15 December 2022.
How to Apply?
- To apply for Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund, go to the Official Site and obtain an application form.
- After you’ve completed the form, you must attach any relevant papers and mail them to the address shown on the form.
- You can contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the MSF fund