The University of Oxford is pleased to announce the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022, which will be awarded to exceptionally brilliant students for the academic year 2022-23. Undergraduate students from any subject of study, excluding medicine, can apply for a fully-funded foreign scholarship at the University of Oxford. The Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022 program in the United Kingdom promotes bright, ambitious, and outstanding students from low-income countries to study in the United Kingdom for free. Read: University Of Sydney Scholarships 2023 in Australia – Fully Funded
The Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022 for foreign students is not only an opportunity for students to study for free at the University of Oxford but also a chance to collaborate with people who hold opposing viewpoints and enhance their position in the global society. Through reciprocal collaboration and linkages, the Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship Program allows students to participate in a range of academic activities. Related: Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 In Japan
The Reach Oxford Scholarships (previously Oxford Student Scholarships) are intended to assist students from low-income countries who are unable to pursue a degree in their native country owing to political, economic, or financial constraints. The fully-funded scholarship in the United Kingdom provides students with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to widen their horizons and make a significant difference in their lives by getting higher education from one of the world’s greatest universities. Also Read: EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022 | Fully Funded – Study In Greece
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022 Summary
- Award Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship University: University of Oxford
- Study Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 9 February 2022
- A course fee subsidy will be given to students.
- Students will also be given a stipend to live on.
- One round-trip ticket every year.
Available Fields of Study
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Theology and Religion
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Psychology, Philosophy and Linguistics
- Biomedical Sciences
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Physics and Philosophy
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Philosophy and Theology
- Classics and English
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Computer Science
- Oriental Studies
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Materials Science
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Medicine (graduate entry)
- Economics and Management
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Engineering Science
- Human Sciences
- English Language and Literature
- History and Politics
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- History and Economics
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- History of Art
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Modern Languages
- Candidates must have received an offer and have the highest academic status to be considered for this award.
- Applicants with the best academic credentials are invited to apply.
- Following the completion of his or her education, the candidate should aim to return to his or her home country.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have never studied at the undergraduate level.
The Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022 application deadline is February 9, 2022 in the United Kingdom.
How to Apply?
- Applicants should visit the University of Oxford’s official website to apply for an undergraduate course.
- Scholarship grants will not be considered for applicants who have not been given a seat at Oxford.
- Applicants must provide a yearly report on their academic, social, and professional accomplishments while at the university.
- In April 2022, candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application.