Good news for scholarship seekers, Punjab Education Endowment Funds announces Chief Minister Merit PEEF CMMS Scholarships 2020 and this is the latest scholarship 2020 in Pakistan. PEEF was established with the core objective to promote academic advancement by providing financial help and it offers PEEF Ph.D. scholarship 2020. This is the best scholarship for Pakistani students in 2020. It is under the board of directors.
PEEF was established in 2009 and since that time it has provided many scholarships to brilliant students like these Fully Funded scholarships for Pakistani students 2020-21 without IELTS/TOEFL. Recently PEEF has announced a CMMS scholarship program for Ph.D. in association with the Higher Education Department Government of Punjab. The Ph.D. scholarship is highly important in Pakistan. It’s a great opportunity for students seeking Fully Funded Ph.D. scholarships for Pakistani students in 2020-21.
Preference shall be given to the students who hold the Punjab Domicile. The special quota is available in AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory. The scholarship will be given to Ph.D. students who will get admission to the top 50 QS-ranked universities according to the subject. You can also apply for Budapest University of Technology & Economics Hungary Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded.
PEEF CMMS Scholarships Available Subject Areas:
Following are the major subject areas available for Ph.D. scholarship 2021
- Life Sciences and Medicine
- Engineering and Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences /Arts & Humanities.
For detail list for subjects please click below:
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF CMMS Scholarships:
Students who are applying for PEEF CMMS Scholarship should have:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from subject-wise one of the Top 50 QS Ranked Universities of the world, in their preferred subject areas.
- Good Academic Record with no less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Applicant must declare monthly family income (including self, spouse, and parents) which must be is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- The upper age limit is 35 years on March 31, 2021.
- Applicants should not have availed of any foreign scholarship in the past.
- The selected candidates for this CMMS scholarship cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent/regular teaching / educational institutions faculty members of the public sector of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for this Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
- To get admission to the University and apply for a Visa is the responsibility of the applicant.
- The decision taken by the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- Without assigning any reason, PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process of the candidates.
- The Last Date for the receipt of applications in the PEEF Office is March 31, 2021.
The last date of submission of application is 31st March 2021.
How to Apply?
Candidates can secure admission in subject wise Top 50 QS Ranked Universities of the world in their preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- Download the CMMS application form from the above button.
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF within the due date and send to:
Manager of International Scholarships
Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS)
The Punjab Education Endowment Funds
Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baid, Raiwind Road, Lahore
For latest internships in Pakistan 2020, please visit PITAC Apprenticeship Program 2020 in Lahore.
For more details please visit: