Great Opportunity for engineering and technical field-related students, PITAC Apprenticeship Program 2020 is open in Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center. This Apprenticeship is like PITAC Jobs 2020. PITAC Apprenticeship Program is the best chance to perform in the Government sector. PITAC Lahore is an autonomous body under the control of the Ministry of Industries and Production, Government of Pakistan. The PITAC was established in 1962. Please apply for The EPFL summer internship 2021.
The aim of this PITAC internship/apprenticeship program is to develop skills among the workforce and provide the opportunity to the youth to get their hands-on learning with earning. Students from different engineering backgrounds and technical backgrounds can apply for this apprenticeship program. Please subscribe to the newsletter of OpportunityNewsHub for the latest jobs in Pakistan and international opportunities.
Details about PITAC Apprenticeship 2020:
|Sr No.||Position||BPS (As Stipend)||No of Posts||Quota||Qualification||Max Age||Duration|
|1||Apprentice Engineer H/Q Lahore||17||08||Open=01Punjab=04Pu Minor= 01Singh ( R ) =02Sindh (U)= 01||Bachelor’s in Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Industrial & Manufacturing/ Electrical/Electronics) or equal PEC registration is mandatory||28 Y||1 Year|
|2||Apprentice Shop Technical Assistance H/Q Lahore||13||09||Punjab=03PU Women = 01Singh ( R ) =02Sindh (U)= 01KPK = 02Balouch= 01||DAE Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Foundry and Patternmaking or Equivalent||25 Y||1 Year|
|3||Apprentice Draughtsman H/Q Lahore||13||02||Punjab=01Balochistan=01||DAE Mechanical drafting/ Mechanical Technology Equivalent||25 Y||1 Year|
|4||Apprentice Tradesman – IH/Q Lahore||09||12||Open=01Punjab=06Pu Women= 01Singh ( R ) =01Sindh (U)= 01KPK= 1Balouch = 1AJK = 1||Matriculation (Science) with two TTC Certificates (Relevant Field)||22 Y||1 Year|
|5||Apprentice Tradesman – IIH/Q Lahore||07||09||Singh ( R ) =01Sindh (U)= 03KPK= 03Balouch = 01GB/FATA = 01||Matriculation (Science)||22 Y||1 Year|
Please visit Korea Winter Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded.
General Instructions for PITAC Apprenticeship:
- A fixed amount of basic scale will be given as per the mentioned scale with medical allowance on monthly basis during the Internship year.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
- No TA/DA will be provided
- Center reserve the right to fill or not to fill the published positions
- Candidates must bring the original document at the time of the interview
- A certificate will be awarded on successfully completion of Apprenticeship
- The center does not extend any job guarantee at the end of the Apprenticeship period.
How to Apply?
- All interested candidates may apply by submitting the application available at the following button.
- Candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of PKR 200/- at any branch of NBP in Account Title: PITC Receipt, Account No: 0479003003430896 with National Bank of Pakistan, PSCIT Branch, Ferozpur Road, Lahore or through Pay order, Demand Draft in favor of DG, PITAC, Lahore
- All candidates should attach a paid bank challan with the application form and send it to:
- The Director (Training Division)
- 234 Ferozpur Road, Near Metro Bus Canak Bank Station, Lahore.
The last date of application is 30th November 2020.