Wonderful news, a highly paid award UST Scholarships in South Korea 2022 is about to open in October 2021. Consider this and early notice to prepare yourself for this scholarship. The University of Science & Technology in South Korea is one of the top universities in the world. The scholarship is also one of the highly paid scholarships in the world. Study MBA in UK for Free: International MBA Scholarship Awards at University Of Sussex UK
All international students are eligible to apply for this fully funded scholarship in South Korea. The UST has 32 institutions with different areas of research related to engineering and other programs. Students can apply for Master,PhD, and MS leading to PhD. All international applicants can apply for their desired programs. The UST offers a very handsome stipend as well. Free Study in Switzerland: Study in Switzerland Without IELTS – A Complete Guide
This is the best way to Study in South Korea on a fully-funded scholarship. All international students looking for free education opportunities must apply for UST Korean scholarship. This is the best place to start your research in the advanced lab and under the supervision of top research supervisors. The degree is also internationally recognized. Join Internship in Austria: IST Scientific Internship in Austria 2021-22 For International Students
Details About UST Scholarships in South Korea 2022
- Country: South Korea
- Awarding University: University of Science and Technology (UST)
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Programs of Study: Master, PhD, and MS leading to PhD
- Fields of Study: All Engineering & Sciences
- Application Start Date: 05th October 2021
- Application Deadline: 25th October
You can also visit MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
The UST scholarship is fully funded and provides the following benefits.
- Complete tuition fee waiver
- Stipend of $1100 for the students of Master students.
- A monthly stipend for the amount of $1600 for PhD students
Fields of Studies
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Physics
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
Applicants need to fulfill the following criteria.
- Students from all countries can apply.
- Korean citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship.
- To be eligible for Master degree, applicant must have a valid bachelors degree.
- To apply for PhD degree, master’s degree or equivalent is compolsory.
- A candidate must have good health.
- A high motivation and leadership skills are required by candidates.
- Research Proposal
- All Attested Academic Transcripts.
- English Proficiency Certificate is required like IELST, TOEFL
- An employment certificate if available.
NOTE: The is no exemption for English Proficiency so applicants must have an IELTS or TOEFL.
The process will go through the following timeline.
- The application online system will open on 05th October 2021.
- The application will close on 25th October 2021.
- Documents screening will start in early December.
- In-depth interviews will be conducted till the 14th of December 2021.
- Final results will be announced on 28th December 2021.
- The admission date will be 1st March 2022.
To apply for admission all applicants need to pay a compulsory admission fee which is USD 30 or KRW 35,000. Students can pay is online through credit cards or other valid services.
How to Apply
To apply for UST Scholarships in South Korea 2022 applicants need to go to the online portal and apply.
NOTE: The concert of a professor is not mandatory but we will highly recommend it. As it will increase the chances to win the scholarship. So start searching and contacting professors as early as possible and get the professor’s recommendation.
For detail please visit the official notice.