Table of Contents
Applications are open for MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022 in the USA. This fully-funded MEPI leadership program provides a forum for leaders to discover new ideas and approaches to dealing with social and economic concerns. This is a US-based Fellowship open for All Nationalities. This fellowship in USA for international students seeks to provide young leaders from around the Middle East and North Africa with knowledge and training in societal participation and social entrepreneurship. Best Fellowships in Honk Kong: Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022-2023 – Fully Funded.
During their 12-month fellowship, this leadership development fellowship in the United States trains the world’s most sophisticated leaders through five levels. In this MENA Fellowship Program, students learn through various in-person seminars and do a comprehensive examination of the systems that lead to social transformation during these five stages. MENA Leaders will get a chance to polish their skills under LDF 2022. Study in UK Scholarships: King’s College London Scholarship 2022 in the UK | Fully Funded.
The LDF program is a highly competitive fellowship with world-class experienced leadership that enables long-term leadership development through extensive civic participation and social entrepreneurship. MEPI fellowships are funded by the U.S. Department of State. This fully Funded Fellowship in the USA encourages students from under-represented areas to study abroad in the USA for free. New Zealnd Scholarship Program: Wellington Doctoral Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand – Fully Funded.
Details About MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship
- Country: USA
- Host: The U.S. Department of State
- Program: U.S. Middle East Initiative
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 12 Months
- Deadline: 27th August 2021
Study in Ireland: Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-23 For International Students.
- Fully Funded Fellowship Program
- Full Coverage of international travel costs.
- Coverage of Boarding and loading is also provided.
- Also, Health insurance will be offered to fellows.
- A monthly stipend will be provided to cover the cost of meals and other expenses.
Job Opportunity in Singapore: Nanyang Assistant Professorship 2022 in Singapore – Career in Singapore.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 25 and 35.
- In the appropriate field, the candidate must have at least 5 years of experience.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- All five levels of the programme must be completed by the candidate.
- Algeria, Lebanon, Kuwait, Jordan, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Israel, or Bahrain are among the nations whose citizens are eligible to apply for the English track.
- Candidates applying for the English Track must have a strong command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Candidates for the Arabic Track must be fluent in Arabic and able to work in an Arabic-speaking environment.
- Candidates who work for the Department of State or the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) or their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who work for or have family who work for any private or public DOS partner agency are unable to apply.
- Candidates who have already visited the United States are not restricted from applying.
- Candidates who applied and were chosen last year are eligible to apply again.
Belgium Study Guide: Study in Belgium Without IELTS – International Students
- A completed online application form for the LDF in 2022.
- A latest CV.
- Recorded video statement.
- Professional reference from.
- A certificate of graduation.
- A copy of passport.
How to Apply
- To apply for MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022, the applications must be submitted online.
- Applicants can apply for both the English and Arabic tracks, and each track’s application must be completed separately.
- Applicants will be chosen for only one track depending on their preference expressed during the interview.
- The applicant must be from an eligible nation.
- To access the application and apply successfully, the applicant must first create an online account.