Great news, The Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2022 in Japan is now accepting applications. The AYF Fellowship Program in Awaji Island is open to all international students from all over the world. The Pasona Group, a worldwide network of young entrepreneurs centered on Awaji Island, Japan, funds the Awaji Youth Fellowships. For all applicants, AYF 2022 is a fully funded fellowship. Also, visit Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
The Awaji Youth Forum is for young people aged 18 to 35 who have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree. During the Program, the AYF Fellowship in Japan will cover all of the candidates’ expenditures. Moreover, Lectures, Challenges, and Projects are the three components of the AYF Fellowship that connect and support one another. This is the perfect time for hopefuls to visit and live in Japan.
The Awaji Youth Fellowship’s goal is to bring together young people from all around the world who are eager to take on new challenges. The island’s regional revitalization, cultural production, and entrepreneurship are the key priorities. The best opportunity to study abroad in Japan is waiting for you! You can also apply for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship 2022 in Japan – Fully Funded.
Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship Details
- Award country: Japan
- Host Institute: Awaji Youth Federation (AYF)
- Degree level: Fellowship
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 31 December 2021.
In Japan, the Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2022 is a completely free program. The Organizers of the Program will cover all of the following expenses for all of the participants.
- Stipend JPY 70,000.
- Government fees and taxes are covered.
- Program, Accommodation & Meals covered.
- Each room is decorated in either a Japanese or Western manner.
- Electricity and Wi-Fi costs are included.
- AYF makes every effort to accommodate Fellows with food allergies, particular dietary needs, or religious dietary practices such as the Halal diet, but the items we serve are all buffet style.
AYF is one of Pasona Group’s newest and most promising developments, located on Awaji Island. AYF is looking for Next Generation Leaders who want to test themselves in a One-of-a-Kind Global Community by taking advantage of this Once in Lifetime Opportunity.
Young people from many cultures, ethnicities, and disciplines come together to put their abilities to work and find solutions to global concerns. Fellows will have the opportunity to improve their abilities by participating in new business ventures and facilities run by the Pasona Group on Awaji Island.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required.
- Commitment to resolving societal issues and participating in Pasona Group projects.
- After the year at AYF, Open to staying on Awaji Island and work on regional regeneration.
- Hard effort, discipline, and concern for others are core principles.
- Flexibility, perseverance, and resilience are three must have qualities.
- The skill and motivation to turn ideas into action.
Don’t miss SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 In USA.
How to Apply
There is an online application for the Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2022 in Japan. To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps outlined below:
To begin, download and complete the Application Form, as well as provide responses to all of the questions ( Click to Download )
Then, in the first step, fill out this application form and upload your CV and previously completed form ( Application Form ).