The Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship 2022 in Japan is now accepting applications. Students from all around the globe with diplomatic ties to Japan are eligible to apply for the President’s Scholarship at Hokkaido University in 2022. Students from all around the globe can study in Japan for their Master’s and PhD degrees. IELTS/TOFEL is not required to apply for scholarships at Hokkaido University. USA Opportunity: University of Oregon Excellence Scholarship 2022 in USA – Study in USA
Hokkaido University offers Postgraduate Degree Programs in almost all academic subjects and majors. This scholarship does not need knowledge of Japanese or the IELTS/TOEFL tests. Your university can provide you with an English Proficiency Certificate. All expenses will be covered by the scholarship. Read SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded
Hokkaido University is a national university in Hokkaido, Japan, that was founded in 1876. This is the most distinguished university in the world, with a QS ranking of 122nd. Japan is the educational capital of the world. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for kids from all around the world. Exchange Program:
SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 In USA
Details About Hokkaido University Presidents Fellowship 2022
- Fellowship Country: Japan
- Fellowship University: Hokkaido University, Japan
- Study level: Master’s, PhD
- Fellow Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 7 January 2022.
USA Opportunity: Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2022 In USA – Fully Funded
The Hokkaido University Presidents Fellowship 2022 in Japan will pay all fees for students from across the world pursuing a postgraduate degree in Japan. The following information is provided in detail:
The first year will get around 2,300,000 yen, and the second year will receive approximately 1,800,000 yen, which will cover the following:
- Fees for applications
- Fees for Enrollment
- Tuition Fees in Full
- Research Students will get an additional 70,000 yen each month as a stipend.
- During the scholarship period, students can live on-campus.
- 2 years for a master’s degree
- 2 year professional degree in accounting and public policy
- 3 years for a professional degree in law
- 3 years for a PhD
- 4 years to obtain a PhD in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, infectious diseases, or clinical pharmacy.
- a completed application for the President’s Fellowship at Hokkaido University (Download Form). Please contact your prospective supervisor and discuss with them about the topic and plan of your study before submitting your application.
- Obtain a letter of consent from your potential supervisor.
- Transcripts from school. Both bachelor’s and master’s degree transcripts must be presented in order to apply for a PhD.
- A Letter of Recommendation from a University Supervisor (no set form).
- The president of your university must submit an Official Candidacy Letter to the President of Hokkaido University.
UK Internship: Cardiff University Paid Internship Program 2022 In UK
- Applicants must be current students or graduates of universities that have signed Inter University Exchange Agreements and a Memorandum of Understanding on Student Exchange with Hokkaido University.
- Applicants who are already Hokkaido University students are ineligible for this fellowship.
- When applying to Hokkaido University, students must be self-supporting and not be receiving any other fellowships or scholarships.
- Students who rank in the top 25% of their class at Home University are encouraged to apply, and they must produce documentation certified by the university’s president.
The application deadline for Hokkaido University Fellowship Program 2022 in Japan for International Students is 7th January 2022.
How to Apply?
Applicants must follow the steps outlined below in order to apply for the Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship 2022 in Japan:
- Students must provide the documentation listed above to their university.
- Only ONE student from each connected university can be chosen, and needed documentation must be sent to Hokkaido University before the deadline.
- Applications provided directly by the applicants will not be accepted.
- The materials you provide will not be returned to you.
- Please notify Hokkaido University through the associated university as soon as feasible if the applicant’s status changes.