Great news, Fully funded Belgium Government Scholarships 2021-22(ARES) is open now. This is a Government of Belgium sponsored scholarship for international students from all over the world. This scholarship allows students to study for a full-time Master’s degree in Belgium in various fields and short training courses in the best Belgium universities. Belgium Government is offering 150 scholarships to the master’s program and 70 scholarships for short training courses to the students form the global south. The last date for this Belgium scholarship 2021 is 15th Feb 2021. ARES scholarships are the best to develop your skills. The government of Belgium invites international students for these ARES Scholarships in Belgium for developing countries.
This Belgium Government scholarship is 1 year long for Masters and the duration for Short training courses is 4-6 months. Candidates can avail themselves of this opportunity to study free in Belgium. This is a great opportunity for international students who wish to study at the best universities in Belgium. Recently Fully Funded Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships 2021 were announced to study in Germany. You can apply online for this scholarship in Belgium 2021.
Please check out Government Of Ireland Scholarship 2021 For Masters & Ph.D. | Funded.
Details for Belgium Government Scholarships 2021-22:
The details about Fully Funded Belgium Scholarships 2021 are given below:
Short Training Courses, Masters
International Students, Developing Countries
15th Feb 2021
Available Subjects for Masters:
Masters of specialization in:
- Development, environment, and societies
- Human rights
- Aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Risk and disaster management
- Integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- International and Development Economics
- Transfusion Medicine
- Integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Public Health Methodology
- Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Transport and logistics.
- International travel costs, Receipts must be provided, IATA-approved airline’s Economy-class travel with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per year.
- Inter-university training Travel costs, Receipts must be provided, Reimbursed based on real costs incurred
- Living allowance and Indirect mission fees Flat rate1150 €/month for a duration of 1 year & 150€ once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee respectively.
- Arrival allowance, return fees and tuition, Flat rate700 €, once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
- Registration fees will be at the current rate for DGD grantees.
- Insurance fees will be directly paid by ARES.
Eligibility Criteria for Belgium Government Scholarships 2021-22:
No Application fee required for Applying for an ARES grant. Applying for an ARES grant is totally free at every stage of the application and selection process. You may inform ARES through e-mail at:
about the individuals or companies who claim to represent ARES and request any payment for the application.
The eligibility criteria is:
- Candidate must be a citizen of a developing country and applicants must be residing and working in their country of origin when they apply for this international scholarship at the best universities in Belgium.
- Only candidates from the following countries may apply for ARES Grant: Cameroon, Cuba, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Ecuador, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Burundi, (only for training courses in English), Haiti, Madagascar, the Philippines, DR Congo, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam.
- Candidate Must Be under the age of 40 for Master’s degree programs, and under 45 for short training courses, when the training is scheduled to begin;
- Applicant must have earned a comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies. Nevertheless, for certain training courses, different requirements may be requested, which are given below;
- Candidate must have At least two years of relevant professional experience in a developing country after graduate studies, or of three years of experience after their studies if the candidate has earned a post-graduate degree from an industrialized country’s university
- Candidate must have a good command of French (both written and spoken). It is essential to have a proper level in the course’s language to get training courses held in another language (both written and spoken). We shall insist that the candidate carry out learning French in order to take part in daily life in Belgium.
- Candidate can apply for only one training course.
Please check 2450 Scholarships in Australia 2021 – Fully-funded.
Belgium Government Scholarships 2021-22 Deadline:
Applications are now open for the the international scholarship in Belgium. The last date for the Fully funded Belgium Government scholarship 2021 is 15th Feb 2021.
How to Apply?
The online portal for the ARES Belgium Government Scholarship 2021 is open for the international candidates. To apply, please click below: