Great news, The CrossCulture Exchange Program 2022 in Germany is now accepting applications. This is a Fully Funded exchange program in Germany for international students that covers all expenses. The German Student Exchange Program will choose 120 students from all over the world to spend two to three months in Germany. Participants from any academic field or background are eligible to apply for CCP Fellowships in Germany.
Participants will get to know each other, develop Intercultural skills, meet friends from all over the world, broaden their experience, and try other cuisines during the course of two to three months of practical training. Participants might be either male or female. One of the most well-known and fascinating International exchange programs in the world is waiting for you. Also, visit Deakin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded.
Through these CCP Fellowships in Germany, Participants will also have the opportunity to learn about German culture and collaborate in civil, cultural, educational, scientific, artistic, policy and society, sustainable development, media and culture, human rights, peace, and media sectors. This is a Great Opportunity for you if you want to have an amazing cross-cultural experience. You can also apply for EUI Leadership Program 2022 in Italy – Fully Funded Fellowship.
CrossCulture Exchange Program Details
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 2 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Participants: 120
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
This CCP 2022 summer program in Germany is a Fully Funded student exchange program that will cover all costs, including:
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
- A monthly pass for public transportation in the area where you live.
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Digital civil society
- Non-formal political education
- Climate justice
- Civic & citizenship education
Goals of CCP Program
The purpose of the CrossCulture Exchange Program is to strengthen long-term civil society networks between Germany and other nations throughout the world.
Participants enhance their expertise and learn intercultural skills through 2 to 3 months of practical training at host organizations in Germany or CCP partner countries.
Must apply for University of Alberta Scholarship 2022 in Canada – Fully Funded.
To be eligible for the German International program, Applicants must be citizens of one of these countries to be considered. For the Cross-Cultural Internship 2022, Volunteers from all 46 countries are welcome to participate.
- Palestinian Territory
- Republic of Moldova
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- At the time of application, the applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- The candidate is healthy enough to travel for an extended period of time.
- The applicant has been and continues to be socially active.
- Work experience as a volunteer.
- All shortlisted applicants will be notified via email and will be invited to an interview at the Federal Republic of Germany’s Embassy.
- In rare circumstances, selection interviews will be conducted over the phone or via Skype.
- By the end of January, they will be notified of their selection.
You may also be interested in Amazon Summer Internship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
- Letter of motivation
- Updated CV
- Recommendation letter
- Photo (optional)
How to Apply
To apply for the CrossCulture Exchange Program 2022 Germany, the applications must be filed online. The applications must be submitted before 31st January 2022. Please visit the CCP Germany Fellowship official website given below to apply.