Great News, Applications are open for Future of Europe Scholarship 2022 in Germany. This Fully Funded scholarship in Germany is open for all international students. This is the best chance to Study abroad in Germany. The scholarship is open for Master’s Degree programs. Hertie School Germany has announced this amazing opportunity for the academic year 2022.
The aim of scholarships to study in Germany is to produce policymakers and leaders who are passionate about European cooperation. The applicants who want to analyze and respond to present and emerging new complexities on the continent, and want to pursue careers in European affairs are eligible for the scholarship. Here are all the answers to why Study in Germany for International students around the world.
Hertie School Germany is a private independent graduate school established in 2003. The working language of the institute is English and the mode of study as well. All the expenses of study under Masters Scholarships will be covered by the institute. You can also visit. You can also apply for NUS Scholarship 2022 in Singapore – Fully Funded.
Future of Europe Scholarship Details
- Award Country: Germany
- Host Institute: Hertie School Germany
- Degree Level: Masters MPP or MIA programme
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 1st February 2022.
The Hertie School Germany scholarship is a full scholarship worth 34,500 euros for all international students. The amount will cover the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Living Allowance
- Public Policy
- International Affairs
- Applicants of any nationality can apply.
- The candidate must be able to get admission to either the MPP or MIA programmes.
How to Apply
- To begin, fill out a regular application for the MPP or MIA programme.
- In addition, write a small essay answering one of the following questions:
- The EU was formerly described as making “policy without politics” in the early decades of European integration (Vivien Schmidt). Is this still true in the year 2021?
- Also Is it beneficial or difficult for the European Union to “export” regulations and ideals beyond its borders?
- Is EU membership a threat to national democracy? What’s the harm in that?
- After submitting a conventional application, send the additional essay to grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]org. The essay should be no more than two pages long.
Before the 1st of February, interested applicants should submit their applications and motivation statements to apply for the Future of Europe Scholarship in Germany. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. The official Link to apply is given below.