Applications for Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 are now being accepted. The University of Dublin in Ireland is offering these scholarships. International students from all over the world are invited to apply for admission and Ireland study abroad scholarships. The University of Dublin offers Postgraduate degree programs in almost all academic subjects. Also visit Professor Mike Walker OBE Scholarships 2022 in the UK.
The initiative aims to help exceptional and highly motivated international students pursue postgraduate degrees at Trinity College Dublin. Students with outstanding academic records are encouraged to apply for this scholarship through the Global Excellence program. This University of Dublin scholarship offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to studying in Ireland for international students.
The university is looking for students who want to pursue higher education in a foreign country while also earning a good living. Every student is entitled to the best education possible, as well as the chance to achieve in his or her chosen sector and make a constructive contribution to society. This Ireland scholarship is for people who are ambitious, career-minded and want to make a difference in the world. Must visit Microsoft Cloud and Data Scholarship Program 2022 – Fully Funded.
Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships Details
- Country: Ireland
- Host University: Trinity College Dublin
- Course Level: Postgraduate Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: May 1, 2022
Trinity College Dublin is Ireland’s oldest university, having been founded in 1592. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, short courses, and online education to study abroad in Ireland. The faculty has received international recognition as a leader in a variety of fields and has made significant contributions to society. The University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s most prestigious higher education institutions. This is one of the most famous Ireland universities.
The University of Dublin will give a scholarship worth up to 5000 euros to decrease tuition fees for full-time postgraduate degree programs for the first year of study only.
- Global Excellence Postgraduate International Scholarships applications are accepted by students all around the world.
- This scholarship program is open to students from all walks of life.
- For university entrance, the student must pass the English Language Proficiency Test.
- You must submit your documents by the admissions deadline if you are applying for a Master’s degree or a Ph.D. at the University of Dublin.
- Applicants must submit a transcript of their previous academic accomplishments.
- To be admitted to the master’s program, a candidate must submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree to the institute.
- The academic record of a candidate, as well as his or her potential to contribute to the Trinity community, must be taken into account during the selection process.
Students must submit the following documents:
- Updated resume/CV
- Trinity Offer Letter
- A scanned copy of the passport
- Scanned copies of academic transcripts.
- 200-word statement
How to Apply
Please send your application to your regional office through email. If you don’t know who your Regional Officer is, go to this page and select your country of residency to see who your Regional Officer is.
Please use the following as the subject line: + Global Excellence + your name + Trinity application ID Scholarships for Postgraduate Students.
Ensure that your name and Trinity Application ID are included on all documents. You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt after submitting your scholarship request. The official link for the scholarship is given below.