Big news for academic scholars, HEC Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has announced an exciting opportunity for Ph.D. degree holders regarding the HEC Post Doctoral fellowship program 2021. This Fully Funded fellowship is announced for Pakistani/AJK nationals. It is the best opportunity to study abroad for free. Students who have not availed of any other postdoctoral fellowship can apply for this program. All applicants will be needing placement letters from QS top 200 ranked world universities.
Amazing! Top-ranked 200 universities of the world are waiting for you. HEC is an independent education office that oversees all the universities of Pakistan. Every year HEC offers different overseas scholarships and this is also one of them. In addition to this, all applications will be online through the HEC portal. The application deadline is April 21, 2021. All the Ph.D. degree holders from Pakistan are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Moreover, for Candidates who are serving in the Public/Private sector of Pakistan after their Ph.D., this is the best chance for them to get a Post Doctoral Degree and free study abroad. You can also visit Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-22 – Fully Funded. Further details about HEC postdoc fellowships for Pakistani students are given below.
HEC Post Doctoral Fellowship Details
- Sponsor Organization: Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
- Fellowship Universities: QS Ranked Universities Top 200
- Study Level: Post Doctoral Studies
- Study Discipline: All Disciplines
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2021.
Please visit Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded.
- Must be Pakistani/AJK nationals or permanent resident
- Valid Pakistani Passport
- Candidate must have P.hD degree from HEC recognized Pakistani or foreign university
- It is compulsory for applicants to be a regular employee of public/private sector HEC recognized university/DAI or public sector R&D organization (recognized by Pakistan Council of Science & Technology)
- Candidates already availed of a postdoc fellowship, cannot apply
- Also, the upper age limit is 45 years on the closing date of application
- Moreover, Post Ph.D. 5 years of experience in Pakistan
- Must have an Offer/Admission/placement letter in the top 200 QS World Ranking universities/ research institutes from a relevant supervisor
- Must have acquired all required qualifications before the closing date.
Finally, the last date to apply for the HEC Postdoc Fellowship program is 15th April 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
How to Apply for HEC Post Doctoral Fellowship?
- All applications are online so applicants must submit online applications through research.hec.gov.pk.
- Furthermore, Applicants have to deposit/Bank Draft/Pay Order/online transfer/ATM transfer Rs. 1000/- as application processing fee. The fee can be deposited at A/C No. 1742-7900 1334-01 in Habib Bank Limited.
- Applicants must submit the applications for acceptance, Saved applications will not be accepted.
Moreover, All applicants are advised to enter their application data very carefully as all applications will be processed based on the data provided by the applicants. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.