Great news, The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships for Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Germany to those international students who gained their university under-graduation degree from a school outside of Germany. The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Awards 1,000 Scholarships every Year to Study Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Programs in German Universities.
DAAD and Heinrich Boll Foundation grants funding for The Heinrich Scholarship. The Scholarship is open to international students from any nationality as well as German students. DAAD Scholarships is the best way to Study in Germany is for Free to anyone. These Scholarships are Funded by the Government of Germany. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are one of the most reputable Scholarship Programs.
This is for the first time When Germany is accepting a Huge figure that 1000 Student Scholarships to pursue Masters and Doctoral Degree in Germany. Students from any discipline and higher-education institution from all Nationalities are welcome to apply for the scholarship.
Only Online Applications will be accepted from all the applicants. You will Study Masters & Doctoral Degree courses at the state or state-recognized universities in Germany. Heinrich Böll is one of the best-known writers of the Federal Republic of Germany. There will be hundreds of academic courses in different fields to choose from and World-class education by most qualified staff. Endless opportunities to work waiting for you in Germany after you graduate from Germany. Further Details about Heinrich Scholarships are given below.
Details About Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021:
DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
No. of Scholarships:
1st of September 2020 and 1st of March 2021 (of Each Year)
Type of Scholarships:
They have two types of Scholarships.
- Study Scholarship (Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral)
No of Scholarships by Heinrich Boll Foundation:
Heinrich Böll Foundation offers a total of 1,000 Scholarships in Germany. They will be provided to Study in Germany for International Students from all nationalities and German Students.
Degree Level requirements For Masters:
- For Germans/International Students Educated in Germany: First degree only (Bachelor)
- EU Nationals/Students Not Educated in Germany: Only Master’s Degree
- Non-EU Nationals/Students Not educated in Germany: Only Master’s Degree
Degree Level for Doctoral:
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany will cover the Basic Expensesand give the following Benefits as given below.
For Master Degree Only:
For Doctoral Degree Only:
Application Requirements for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Outstanding School grades and academic standing; if requested, first graded proofs of academic achievements
- Proof of Social Engagement and interest in politics
- Provide identification with the goals of the Foundation
- You must be a responsible, motivated, reliable individual willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
Required Documents for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Online filled Application Form
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent is a must.
- A list of Study Certificates to date if you have already started your studies
- For international applicants for a scholarship to study for a master’s degree: Certified copy of your first-degree certificate
- Copy of Student enrolment certificate
- Along with Written proof of German language proficiency. Minimum DSH 2 or Level B2 to fill the application in German.
- A third-party reference letter on your social commitment
- An expert reference letter from a university or college lecturer.
The Deadline to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021 for International Students and for German Students is
1st September of 2020 and 1st March of 2021 (of Each Year)
How to Apply for the Heinrich Scholarship?
They only accept Online Applications from all the applicants. The application portal is opened about 6 weeks before the application deadline. So Hurry up and apply now. To Apply, Please click: