Good news for potential scholars as the applicants are now invited to apply for the KAIST University Fully-Funded Scholarship program in South Korea. This scholarship is for all International Students for 2021. KAIST International Student Scholarship is a Fully sponsored Scholarship for bachelor’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. programs.
It’s a big opportunity for the students who are keen to broaden their educations experiences and want advancement in their education. KAIST will provide 300 Scholarships for BS, MS, and Ph.D. students. KAIST is one of the Leading Universities in Asia and top in South Korea. The University is offering scholarships in all Fields and Majors for BS Degree Programs, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs to free Study in Korea.
The good news is that IELTS or TOEFL scores are also not required. The applicant can submit an English Proficiency Certificate issued by the parent University. The study mode of teaching will be in English at KAIST University. Students who are searching for Master’s and Ph.D. scholarships can fulfill their desire through this wonderful opportunity.
KAIST University Fully-Funded Scholarship Details:
The Details on the KAIST University Scholarship 2021 in South Korea are given below.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
Bachelors, Masters, and PhD
No. of Scholarships:
More than 300
18th September 2020
“Also have a look over HEC and Monash University Australia Joint Ph.D. Scholarships“
Available Fields of Study KAIST Offers:
KAIST University offers the following fields given below for the Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships, Masters Degree Scholarships & Ph.D. Degree Scholarships.
College of Natural Sciences:
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-Engineering:
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Industrial Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
College of Business:
- Business and Technology Management
- Fully-funded Scholarship
- Tuition Fee Coverage.
- Monthly stipend of 300 USD for Bachelors’s Students.
- 350,000 KRW stipend for Master’s Course.
- Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree every month.
- Medical Health Insurance fees will be supported by the scholar’s an advisor/department.
- Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants.
Eligibility Criteria for KAIST University Fully-Funded Scholarship 2021:
- A candidate must not be a Korean permanent resident or national.
- Applicants who have graduated or will graduate from high school by 28th, February 2021.
- Students must maintain a GPA over 2.0 out of 4.3 at KAIST
Last date to apply for this scholarship is 18th September 2020.
You can visit the university’s official website for more detail.