Monash university is one of the elite universities in the world and a top research university in Australia. HEC Fully-Funded Joint Scholarship Program with Monash University Australia is started for the students of Pakistan which enable high-quality Pakistani students to start their Ph.D. and research degrees at Monash. This scholarship program aims to support Pakistan’s need for highly qualified engineers, technologists, and scientists in high-tech fields. Also to build up the capacity of their universities, research and development organizations, and the industrial sector.
This joint venture was signed by both institutions in November 2018. In these scholarships, HEC will provide 20 fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships for the next 5 years. This scholarship will cover all the expenses including air travel, living, and health expenses.
HEC Fully-Funded Joint Scholarship Details:
The details of HEC scholarship given below:
Award Offered By:
HEC Pakistan – Monash University joint Scholarship Program
Monash University Australia
All fields available at Monash University
No Deadline – you can apply all year
- Only Pakistan National or Permanent resident of Pakistan can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant should not have an admission offer at the time of applying for HEC.
- The applicant must satisfy all the requirements of HEC Pakistan.
- The candidate must fulfill the selection criteria for the Monash University scholarship. For details of the criteria please click here.
- English language proficiency is also a major requirement from the university. For details about IELTS and TOEFL requirements click here.
HEC Fully-Funded Joint Scholarship Benefits:
All the benefits will be provided by HEC are:
- Air travel ticket
- The annual Living allowance will be AUD 1106.87 per fortnightly equal to the RTP stipend rate.
- for details about the RTP, scholarship click here.
- Health Insurance
- Full tuition fee waiver
How to Apply?
- The applicant must submit a funding application directly to HEC at the start.
- HEC link about details of the Funding Application is here.
- After shortlisted by HEC, applicants must apply to Monash University Directly.
- An invitation letter from the relevant faculty/Supervisor is also compulsory.
- For detail about how to apply click below.
You can also E-mail at: