Table of Contents
Good news for the students who wish to study in Sweden. Lund University Sweden Scholarships is offering positions for Ph.D. Lund University was founded in 1666 and is one of the top universities in Sweden and ranks 97th among the world’s top 100 universities as mentioned in QS world ranking.
The university consists of 40,000 students and approximately 8160 staff members. Studying at Lund University is a dream come true especially for Ph.D. As the university is very famous for its research work. Students from all over the world apply for study every year.
Besides this, the university offers a variety of programs on its campus. Like Bachelor’s, Masters’s, and multi-disciplines. The university invests 60% of its budget in research. Lund University has also partnered with more than 70 countries.
Lund University Sweden Scholarships Major Areas:
The university offers education and research within the following areas:
- Economics and management
- Engineering and technology
- Fine arts, music, and theatre
- Social sciences
Lund University charges no tuition fee for a Ph.D. in all 9 fields of study. When the Lund University advertises, the applications are received directly by the department, and Ph.D. is organized at the department level.
Lund University Sweden Scholarships for Ph.D. Degree and Duration:
Ph.D. has 2 parts:
240 ECTS from which the thesis needs to be at least 120 credits
Total of 4 years Program
In the field of science, the city of Lund has the honors to have the world’s top 2 scientific facilities. MAX IV was established in 2016 while European research facility ESS will be inaugurated in 2023.
About Ph.D. Scholarships:
Lund University is offering multiple Ph.D. positions in different fields. Each position has a different deadline to apply. Some details are here:
In form of Monthly Salary + Zero Tuition Fee
As soon as possible
You can also apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program-2021 Stanford University |Fully-Funded.
You can read their details like requirements and deadlines by clicking on their links.
- The Doctoral student in Electrical Engineering with focus on electromagnetic field theory: Electrical Engineering
- Doctoral student in circular business value: Circular Business Value
- Doctoral Student in hydrological modeling and remote sensing: Hydrological Modeling and Remote Sensing
- Ph.D. student in Cancer and Oncology: Cancer and Oncology
- Doctoral student position in Nuclear Physics: Nuclear Physics
- Doctoral student in mathematics: Mathematics
- Ph.D. student in Physics: Advanced laser diagnostics for studies of electrode wear: Physics
- Doctoral student in Medical Radiation Physics with a focus on MR-Physics: Medical Radiation Physics with MR-Physics
- Doctoral student in Medical Radiation Physics with a focus on AI: Medical Radiation Physics
- Ph.D. in Sustainability science: Sustainability Science
- Doctoral student position in legal science, specializing in health law: Legal Science
- Doctoral student position in public law, specializing in migration law: Public Law
- Ph.D. Position in Research Policy: Research Policy
- Doctoral student position in fiscal law, specializing in tax law: Fiscal Law
- Doctoral student in remote sensing and ecosystem modeling: Remote Sensing and Ecosystem Modeling
- Ph.D. Position in Physical chemistry: Physical Chemistry
- Doctoral Student in Medical Radiation Physics with a focus on nuclear medicine physics: Medical Radiation Physics
- Doctoral studentship in Human Geography: Human Geography
How to Apply?
To apply for the desired position please click here for a detailed job description of each position: Vacancies
Deadline for each position is different. For more details please also visit university official website: