Great news, The Newnham College Cambridge Research Fellowships 2022 in UK is open and accepting applications. The Newnham College is one of the 31 colleges of Cambridge University UK. The University of Cambridge jobs are very prestigious and are offered in fellowships form. The college was established in 1871. All fellows will have their independent research. Study in USA for Free: MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded
The University of Cambridge acceptance rate of fellowships is highly competitive. Yet students are highly encouraged to apply for this fellowship job at the university college. The Newnham College Cambridge is a very prestigious college and offering multiple fellowships. A very exciting and important thing is, all these fellowships are for female researchers in the world. Women from all around the world can apply. New Zealand Scholarship Program: Wellington Doctoral Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand – Fully Funded.
Both domestic and international women who have graduated from any university can apply. The is the best way to study at Cambridge University for free. Free study in the UK is a dream of every student, especially in a top-notch institute. The fellowship is fully funded and all expenses will be bear by the sponsoring authority. Study in Hong Kong: Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022 – HKUST
Details About Newnham College Cambridge Research Fellowships
- Fellowship Country: United Kingdom
- College/University: Newnham College – University of Cambridge
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International
- Gender: Female Only
- Study Level: Post Ph.D
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Different
Study in France: Study in France Without IELTS – A Detail Guide
Newnham College Cambridge Fellowships Program
Following fellowships are being offered for all international students.
1- The Science Research Fellowship
This Research Fellowship is offered to females who are in the fields of Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or Psychology.
Applications for the 2022 Fellowship are now open. Applications will close on Friday 24 September 2021
For details please CLICK HERE
Job Opportunity in Singapore: Nanyang Assistant Professorship 2022 in Singapore – Career in Singapore.
2- The Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Research Fellowship
These fellowships are offered on a three-year rotation, with the subjects listed below.
For the year 2022: Land Economy, Business & Management, Law, Economics, English (including Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic), Education Music. The successful fellows will join the Fellowship on 1 October 2022.
For the Year 2023: History of Art, Architecture, Divinity, Asian and Middle Eastern Studies, History. The selected applicants will enter into their Fellowship on 1 October 2023.
For the Year 2024: Classics, Politics and International Studies, Geography, History, Social Sciences and Philosophy of Science, Human Social and Political Sciences (HSPS), Modern and Medieval Languages (including Theoretical and Applied Linguistics), Archaeology & Anthropology, Philosophy. The successful candidate will enter into their Fellowship on 1 October 2024.
The last date to apply is 01 October 2021. For more detail please CLICK HERE.
Study in Taiwan: NCTU International Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan – BS, MS & Ph.D
3- The Isaac Newton Trust / Newnham College Research fellowship in Engineering
The Fellow works within the Engineering Department and provides a limited amount of teaching for engineering undergraduates in Newnham College.
4- The Newby Trust Research Fellowship
This fellowship is offered only to the mentioned subjects:
Modern Languages and Linguistics, Archaeology, Music, Classics, Philosophy, the Creative and Performing Arts, English Language, Visual Arts, and Media, English Literature, History (ancient, medieval, and modern), Religious Studies.
The application deadline for this fellowship is 01 October 2021. For more detail please CLICK HERE.
Study in Canada: Lakehead University Scholarships 2022 for International Students in Canada
- Only outstanding female research are eligible for this fellowship.
- Females who graduated from any university either domestic or international can apply.
- Both domestic and international applicants can apply for this fellowship.
- Applicant should be the holder of Ph.D degree or recently have completed the Ph.D.
- The research age will be essential for the selection criteria.
Fellowship Benefits and Rules
The fellowships from the Sciences Research Fellowship, the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Research Fellowship, and the Newby Trust Research Fellowship are all tenable for 3 years and may be persisted on either a stipendiary or non-stipendiary basis.
- An award of £10,000 is going to be made available to every Research Fellow during the tenure of her Fellowship to host an approved “event” or series of “events” (e.g. conference, seminar) to uplift her research.
- Each Research Fellow is appointed for the duration of 3 years, and many leave sooner if they are successful in gaining faculty appointments in Cambridge or anyother place.
- All Junior Resreach Fellows have only duty to pursue their research, they can also participate in College teaching willingly.
- The Fellowships carry a competitive stipend. Accommodation in a college set or flat may be available to rent.
- Fellowships may also be awarded on a non-stipendiary basis to women who hold another post-doctoral appointment in the University or in a recognised University Partner Institution (UPI).
How to Apply
The application procedure for the Newnham College Cambridge Research Fellowships 2022 is online. For complete details please visit the official link given below.
Follow us at FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarship Opportunities worldwide.