Do you want to continue your graduate or postgraduate studies in China? Applications for Shandong University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China are open now. This is a Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship. Shandong University is working with the Chinese government to give exceptional possibilities for overseas students to distinguish themselves and provide many progressive paths for them. Also visit Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded.
All International students are welcome to apply for this fully funded scholarship in China. This CSC scholarship is accessible to students at all levels of graduate and postgraduate study. For the students, the courses are provided in both English and Chinese. The Chinese scholarship 2022 covers nearly all of a student’s expenses for their degree program, including tuition, living expenses, health benefits, and a substantial monthly stipend.
Shandong University hopes to recruit students by providing talent-based research training and a structured strategy. Students are provided with an excellent educational atmosphere under CSC Scholarships that will bring them to a professional level where they may fulfill their objectives and vision. They also assist students internationally by involving them in various short courses in china and short-term projects. Must apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded – Study in Australia.
Shandong University CSC Scholarship Details
- Country: China
- Host Institute: Shandong University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
- Bachelor’s degree program
- Master’s degree program
- Ph.D. Degree program
- The following are some of the advantages of the CSC scholarship at Shandong University in China:
- This scholarship covers health and medical insurance.
- The scholarship includes complimentary on-campus housing.
- The full tuition cost will be paid.
- All students will be supplied with a monthly stipend.
The following are the requirements for overseas students applying for the Shandong University CSC Scholarships:
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health.
- Young grads and recent graduates are eligible to apply.
- Chinese nationals are not eligible to apply; only international students are eligible.
- It is necessary to have a good command of the English language.
- Applicants must be able to do thorough research.
- Applicants must have a strong academic background.
- If you are not a natural English speaker or if your previous education was not in English, you will additionally need an English language certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above, TOEFL 80 points or above).
Bachelor’s degree program criteria
- Bachelor’s degree programmes are exclusively offered in Chinese.
- A high school diploma or an equivalent certificate is required for applicants.
- Applicants must be under the age of 25 years old.
- If you are applying for the Chinese programme, you must have a minimum of 210 points on the HSK 4 test.
Master’s degree program criteria:
- It’s best if you’re under the age of 35.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required.
Ph.D. program criteria:
- If you are applying for a Chinese programme, you must have a minimum HSK 4 exam score of 210 points.
- It is recommended if you be under the age of 40.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Bank statement
- National Identity Proof
- Physical fitness certificate
- No-criminal activity certificate
- English language proficiency certificate
- If the applicant’s name appears in the regulatory authority’s notice for international students, he or she must submit the supporting documentation.
Must appy for CRG Summer Internship Program 2022 in Spain – Fully Funded.
How to Apply
- The Shandong University CSC Scholarship application is completed entirely online.
- Login to the SDU online application system to complete the application.
- Applicants must apply through the Chinese government’s internet site.
- Both English and Chinese versions of the program are available.
- After filling out the form online, print a copy.
- Along with the application, upload all relevant papers.
- Before submitting the application form, make sure it is completely filled out.
- After submitting the application form, applicants will get an email.
- The deadline for applications is March 31, 2022; be sure you apply before the deadline.