Great news, Applications for Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 in China are now being accepted for the academic year 2022. International students can apply for Chinese scholarships to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degree programs. All International students from any country can apply for a full-time degree program, and the scholarships are fully funded, covering tuition, on-campus housing, student stipends, and medical insurance. Also visit Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022 in the UK.
It’s one of the biggest scholarships with the most grants available to overseas students. During the application procedure, a small application cost must be paid; this fee is non-refundable. This is one of the best Chinese Scholarships without IELTS or equivalent English language competency tests. The Shanghai government scholarships cover practically all academic subjects and majors, so applicants can apply from a wide range of fields.
For overseas students, there are two sorts of scholarships: type A and type B. Type A gives greater benefits than kind B, so read over the details of each type, including their prerequisites and what they offer, before applying. Each year, China is known for awarding a large number of scholarships and welcoming thousands of overseas students. This is a great chance for everyone to study in China without IELTS. You can also apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: China
- Host: Global Education Center, ECNU
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 10, 2022.
Related: AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 in Thailand – Fully Funded.
SGS Scholarship Benefits
There are two types of Shanghai government scholarships. Both are explained below.
- Tuition fee
- Registration fee
- Free medical insurance
- Monthly stipend:
- Undergraduate Programs: CNY 2500
- Masters Porgrams: CNY 3000
- Doctoral Programs: CNY 3500
- Exemption from full tuition fee
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Don’t miss University Of Hull International Scholarships 2022 in UK – Fully Funded.
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Business, Economy, Management Administration
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Computer Science
- Estuary and Coastal Research
- Ecological and Environmental Science
- Education Science
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Technology
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Finance and Statics
- Geographic Science
- International Chinese Studies
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Molecular Engineering
- Physical Education and Health
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Social Development
- Software Engineering
- Teacher Education
- Urban and Regional Science
Must visit CRG Summer Internship Program 2022 in Spain – Fully Funded.
- Applicants must be overseas students who are not Chinese.
- They must be in good physical and mental shape.
- Applicants for undergraduate programmes must have completed high school.
- Applicants must be under the age of 25 years old.
- Applicants for master’s degree programmes must present a bachelor’s degree certificate, whereas PhD candidates must have both a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- Students must be under the age of 35 to apply for a bachelor’s degree programme.
- They must be able to submit all of the necessary paperwork.
Also check Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund 2022 in Netherlands.
- Complete application form
- University application form (online)
- Academic certificates
- Passport (copy)
- Research and study plan
- Statement of purpose
- Research proposal (PhD)
- Two recommendation letters
- Physical examination form
- Proof of language proficiency
- Supporting documents (if required)
- No criminal activity certificate
Related: EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022 | Fully Funded – Study In Greece.
How to Apply for Chinese Scholarships
The application is completed entirely online. To apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 in China for overseas students, click on the website provided below.
Follow us at FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarship Opportunities worldwide.