Table of Contents
Pleasant news for students, The University of Ottawa scholarships 2023 in Canada are now open for international students. The University of Ottawa is offering scholarships for the Bachelors’s, Masters, and doctoral programs. The University of Ottawa holds a large number of scholarships. They are available for both International students and Candian Citizens. Every year from more than 150 countries around the world choose the University of Ottawa as their study destination. Read Wellington Doctoral Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand – Fully Funded
The student avails the affordable fee plans and avail of top-quality education and one of the world’s welfare countries. The University of Ottawa offers a very huge number of international scholarships every year. The university is one of the tops and leading public-sector research universities in Canada. The official language for the study is English.
A wide range of fields is available at The University of Ottawa with different specializations for undergraduate and graduate degree programs. A few great scholarships are also being offered in other Canadian universities like ADB Scholarship At University Of Auckland New Zealand 2023 – Fully Funded.
University of Ottawa Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: University of Ottawa
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: $7,500, $9,000
International students are automatically considered for scholarships when they apply for admission. These scholarships’ Consideration is based on the applicant’s academic achievements. The University of Ottawa is having one of the most generous scholarships and the University is proud of it. Also Read, University of Guelph President’s Scholarships 2023 in Canada
Why Choose the University of Ottawa?
- One of the 10 best countries in the world to live in is mentioned to the UN.
- University of Ottawa graduates are recognized worldwide.
- The University of Ottawa feels proud to welcome a large community of international students from all over the world every year.
- All academic programs are available at the University.
- Studying in Canada for free makes financial sense.
- The University of Ottawa has more than 450 Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral degree programs for some 40,000 students from all across Canada and 150 countries.
- Ottawa University is located in the heart of Canada’s capital that’s why our students have easy access to world-renowned labs and institutions.
- Bachelors: 4 Years
- Masters: 2 Years
- Ph.D: 4 Years
Available Fields of Study:
- Health Sciences
- Civil Law
- Social Science
The University of Ottawa in Canada holds a huge number of Canadian scholarships for both International students and Canadian Students. They can Study Full-time Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs on this latest Scholarship in Canada.
University of Ottawa Undergraduate Scholarships and Bursaries:
- Automatic Excellence Scholarships: $1,000 to $4,000 (first year at university).
- Merit Scholarship: $1,000 (each full-time term).
- President’s Scholarship for International Students: Value $30,000 (from which $7,500 Per Year).
- Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students: Value $26,000 ($6,500 per year).
- Faculty of Arts Dean’s Merit Scholarship: Value $4,000 ( from which $1,000 per year).
- Ottawa University Canada gives Financial Aid Bursary for International Students every year.
For more details, click here.
University of Ottawa Graduate Scholarships:
Ottawa Masters Scholarships: (2 Years)
- International Admission Scholarship worth ($7,500 / year)
- Tuition FeeDifference Exemption
- Excellence Scholarships (up to 10,000$ per year)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS)
- Mitacs Globalink Fellowship
- Study in Canada Scholarships
- Teaching assistants and Research assistants
Ottawa Ph.D. Scholarships: (4 Years)
- Excellence Scholarships
- International Doctoral Scholarship
- Differential Tuition Fee Exemption
- International Admission Scholarship
Last Date of Application:
The last date to apply for the University of Ottawa Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate Students is 21st February 2023. For Graduate students, the last date Varies for each Program and Most of the Programs are closing on 1st October 2023. For detail please click here.
Apply for The University of Ottawa Scholarships.