If you are a sportsperson interested in studying in the United Kingdom on a scholarship, here is the best opportunity for you. All International students can apply for University of Brighton Sports Scholarships 2022-2023 in the UK. These scholarships are available to students pursuing undergraduate degrees. These are partially funded scholarships in the UK. Also, visit Bangkok Government Scholarship 2022-23 in Thailand – Fully Funded.
These sports scholarships for international students will include free use of the university’s athletic facilities, financial assistance (up to £1000 per academic year), a performance T-shirt, and access to workshops. The awards are for students who have completed or performed at a national level. They must have the potential and dedication to perform at a world-class level.
Individual scholarships and their worth are determined by the athlete’s current competitive level as well as the number and quality of overall applications received that year. The only requirement for applying is that you have competed in a regional competition. These sports scholarships for high school students are also offered. You can also apply for Top German Scholarships 2022 for International Students – Fully Funded.
University of Brighton Sports Scholarships Details
- Country: UK
- Host Institution(s): University of Brighton
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Coverage: Partially Funded
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: January and July(Annual)
Sports Scholarship Benefits
The following are some of the advantages of receiving the sports scholarships for international students from the University of Brighton:
- Free access of the university’s athletic facilities.
- Financial assistance (up to £1000 for the academic year) is available.
- Performance T-shirt
- Workshops are available (nutrition, fitness training, and technique analysis and sports psychology).
- Strength and Conditioning support
- Sport Science support
- Physical Performance testing
- Access to physiotherapy assistance at a reduced charge.
- Sport massage sessions are available at a discounted rate.
- A mentor to assist in the management of one’s lifestyle.
- Coaches from the University of Brighton are accessible to you (where available).
- Our vast collaboration network provides links to external clubs.
Applicants must meet the following sports scholarships requirements:
- You should have competed or performed at a junior or senior national level and have the potential and dedication to compete at a world-class level (or equivalent) in your sport.
- You should have been accepted on a University of Brighton course or be a current student of the university, or a directly funded course at a partner institution.
How to Apply
To apply for a University of Brighton Sports scholarship, please follow the requirements below: Here is where you can apply for admission to Brighton. Following the acceptance, Fill in your personal details on the online application.