Great news, Applications are open for Bangkok Government Scholarship 2022-23 in Thailand. The Scholarships are offered at Chulalongkorn University for International students. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Thailand. Students of any nationality can apply for Chulalongkorn International Scholarship to study in Bangkok. You can also apply for Top German Scholarships 2022 for International Students – Fully Funded.
These Thailand government scholarships are exclusively available to masters and doctoral students. The scholarship covers 100% of tuition fees, as well as a monthly stipend and housing of 16.000 Baht. To help international students who want to pursue graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University, the university has launched the “Graduate scholarship scheme for International Students”.
Chulalongkorn Institution, sometimes known as Chula, is a Bangkok-based public and autonomous research university. The University of Chulalongkorn has taken the lead in implementing interactive collaboration with the international community. This is the best opportunity to study abroad in Thailand for free. Also, visit Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship 2022 in UK – Fully Funded.
Bangkok Government Scholarship Details
- Country: Thailand
- Host Institution(s): Chulalongkorn University
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 March, 2022 / 20 May, 2022 / 15 June, 2022.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business Law, Clinical Sciences
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM), Engineering Management (CUSE)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Food and Nutrition
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Governance (MAG)
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Hazardous Substance & Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Information Studies, International Business Management (MM)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR)
- Medical Sciences, Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Petrochemical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Social and Administrative
- Thai Studies
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Urban strategies and Veterinary Science and Technology
The following are some of the benefits of receiving a Bangkok Government Scholarships to study in Thailand for free:
- Full Tuition fees
- A monthly stipend of 16,000 Baht is provided.
- Free Accommodation.
- For African nationals, the airfare for each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht.
- For students from Asian countries airfare for each leg must not exceed 12,000 Baht.
- All international students can apply for Bangkok Government Scholarship at Chulalongkorn University.
- Students from all nationalities who have spent more than one semester at Chulalongkorn University are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.75 required for undergraduate studies.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.25 required for graduate studies.
- Applicants must have a minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 computer-based is necessary, as well as an IELTS score of 5.0.
- The applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Faculty members, researchers, and academic staff who plan to return to their home universities to teach or work after graduating from Chulalongkorn University are preferred.
- Bachelors degree or a Masters degree certificate in a field related to the field for which they are applying.
- Official academic transcript issued by the last academic institution.
- 1-inch photograph
- CV / Resume
- Valid passport
- Two letters of recommendation
- Medical report
How to Apply
To apply for this Bangkok Government Scholarship 2022-23 , please follow the steps below:
- Select an international programme from HERE.
- Download and complete the application form HERE.
- Before the deadline, applicants must send their completed application form and supporting documentation directly to the faculty/program of their choice.
- Applicants must be evaluated and hired by the faculty/programme of their choosing, Before their names are forwarded to Chulalongkorn University’s office of academic affairs.
- All relevant application materials that have been screened by the faculty/program must be received at the office of academic affairs before the deadline.
- Successful applications will be announced at academic.chula.ac.th.
- The official advertisement is given below.