Australia’s University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2023–2024 are now accepting applications. International Research Scholarships in Australia are open to all international students from all countries. Students are urged to apply for University of Tasmania Scholarships if they want to study in Australia on a fully funded scholarship. This prize can be used to pursue a Masters or PhD from Australia. The grant is available for the 2023–2024 academic year. You may also visit Taiwan Government Scholarship for International Students 2024.
All applicants will be able to carry out research in the public sector, project talents in the creative industries, and work on their own original research in a topic of interest. The motivation to progress research for mankind would be increased if candidates’ supervisors gave them duties to produce or discover new information, which would drive their research.
Australia’s University of Tasmania (UTAS) was founded in 1890. The fourth-oldest university in Australia is UTAS. A candidate may submit applications for several different academic subjects. The best research university in Australia is this institution. Additionally, this university is among the top 2% worldwide. Also apply for Study in Germany without IELTS – List of German Universities and Scholarships.
- University: University of Tasmania
- Award country: Australia
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 25 September 2023
- The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP)
- The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS)
- A living allowance would be given to a candidate.
- Total cost of tuition
- A yearly stipend of AUD$28,597 per year
- A candidate would receive relocation compensation.
- Masters Degree: 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
List of Available Study Fields
- Arts, Law and Education
- Health and Medicine
- Sciences and Engineering
- Business and Economics.
- All National and International students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must not hold any other postgraduate scholarship or salary equal to 75% of the stipend.
- A candidate must hold a good academic background and relevant experience
- Before submitting an application for the master’s scholarship, an applicant must hold a graduate degree or its equivalent.
- Before submitting an application for the Ph.D. scholarship, an applicant must possess a master’s degree or its equivalent.
- Priority would be given to candidates based on their strategic research topics.
The deadline to apply for Australia 2023–2024 International Research Scholarships is September 25, 2023. Apply prior to the cutoff date.
How to Apply
Australia’s University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2023–2024 include an online application platform. Candidates must complete an online application form from the “Apply Link” page in consultation with the supervisory team. On the application, an applicant should indicate their desire for a scholarship.