Great news, Canadian Government Scholarships 2021 are announced and open to Applications in Canada. The Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada are announced for International Students around the world. Canadian Government Scholarships are offering Master’s Degree Programs and will cover all the expenses during the study. Almost, all Academic Disciplines are available to study at Canada Scholarship 2021. You can also visit AIT Bangchak Masters Scholarships in Thailand 2021 – Fully Funded.
These Canadian scholarships are offered by Global Affairs Canada for 2-years study of Post-Secondary Level that leads to a Diploma, technical or vocational school, or Master’s degree at a college, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or university in Canada. Canadian Government Scholarship program supports up to 3,000 students annually and this is the best chance to free study in Canada. Further details about the CGS program are given below.
- Award country: Canada
- Offered by: Government of Canada
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 30th March 2021.
Please check Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021 in Australia – Fully Funded.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Canadian Government Scholarships Duration
The Duration of the Scholarship in Canada for international students for the Master Degree Scholarships and Short Courses is as follows:
- Minimum of One Academic Year (8 months)
- And a Maximum of Two Academic Years (24 months total).
Also visit Korean Government GKS Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded.
It is a Fully Free Scholarship for Master Degree Scholarships. International Scholarships in Canada will cover the following costs:
- Stipend: CAD 60,000 for one year program
- Stipend: CAD 120,000 for two academic years programs
- Health insurance
- Economy-Class Airfare Ticket
- Administrative costs: CAD 500 once at the time of arrival in Canada.
- Full Tuition fees and other mandatory expenses for up to 20 months
- Living expenses
- Free accommodation, food, and utilities
- Ground transportation expenses
- Research or study equipment.
Related: Austria Government Scholarship 2021-2022 | Fully Funded.
Eligible Countries List
- Kazakhstan, Kiribati
- Mauritania, Micronesia
- Tonga, Turkmenistan
- West Bank
- East Jerusalem.
Must visit: CRG Summer Internship Program 2021 in Spain – Fully Funded.
Canadian Government Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a Non-Canadian and must not have permanent residency in Canada or a pending application.
- Must apply for a full-time academic program at a post-secondary institution in Canada
- While applying for admission at a Canadian institution candidates must show their interest in being considered for the Canada Scholarships program for Masters.
Must see Shandong University Scholarships 2021 in China – Fully Funded.
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded scholarships in Canada for international students 2021 is 30th March 2021.
How to Apply for Canadian Government Scholarships?
The Online Applications System is open to apply for International Canadian Government Scholarships 2021. Please visit the Official Website below to apply:
One Comment on “Canadian Government Scholarships 2021 for Masters – Fully Funded”