Great news, the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2022 in Germany is open now. Students from underdeveloped countries can apply for Fully Funded scholarships to pursue postgraduate courses in Germany. The German scholarship is offered for bachelor, master’s, and Ph.D. programs. Candidates must show a commitment to democratic and social ideals. Also, visit UNICAF Online Scholarship Program 2022 For International Students.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a German political party foundation that is linked with but separate from the Social Democratic Party of Germany. It is headquartered in Bonn and Berlin and has offices and projects in over 100 countries. The oldest organization in Germany is dedicated to promoting democracy, political education, and the assistance of students with remarkable intellectual and personality traits.
Since 1971, international students have been eligible to receive scholarships and support through solidarity funding. These prizes are given to people who are targeted for political, racial, or religious reasons. This program is totally supported by funds from current and former grantees. Candidates’ abilities and personalities must show tremendous promise for academic or professional pursuits. You can also apply for UCL Institute of Education Scholarship 2022 in the UK – Fully Funded.
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship Details
- Country: Germany
- Host: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: April 30, 2022
Related: Taiwan Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded – Study Abroad in Taiwan.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany 2022 has the following advantages:
- Scholars with children receive a family allowance of 276 EUR.
- International students will receive 861 EUR per month.
- In addition, health insurance will be supplied.
Also visit the University of New England RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships is open to overseas students who meet the following criteria:
- Even if the classes are in English, candidates must have a decent command of the German language.
- The program is open to students from all fields of study.
- Candidates must have been admitted or enrolled in a state or state-recognized higher education institution in Germany.
- Candidates must come from the Global South (Asia, Africa, and Latin America), as well as former Soviet republics and eastern and south-eastern European (EU) countries.
Must check SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Thailand – Fully Funded.
How to Apply
- The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship application is completed entirely online.
- The application must be written in German.
- Students in their first year (not master’s students) are required to submit two reports from previous teachers. When the host institution asks the papers, candidates have three weeks to provide them.
- Candidates are advised to put the documents together while they wait for a response.
- If the candidate is shortlisted, an interview will be conducted by a member of the selection team in conjunction with a liaison professor.
- The final scholarship and admission decision will be made by the selection committee.
- The official notice is provided at the below link:
Follow us at FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for the latest Scholarship Opportunities worldwide.