Great news, Applications are being accepted for the Study in Canada Scholarships 2022. The Canadian Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. Scholarships for Master’s Degree Programs are now available from the Canadian government for international students.
All academic disciplines are available to apply. The scholarship will pay all of the selected students‘ expenditures in order for them to study in Canada for free. Global Affairs Canada is offering these Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada. Also visit Austrian Development Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
The Canada Scholarship Program will provide academic scholarships for up to two years of post-secondary study leading to a Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a Canadian college, technical or vocational school, or university. The details are provided below. You can also apply for 4000 Fulbright Scholarship in USA 2023 – Fully Funded.
Study in Canada Scholarships Details
- Award country: Canada
- Offered by: Government of Canada
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 22 March 2022.
The Canada Government Scholarships for International Students 2022 is a Master’s Degree Scholarship that is completely free. The following expenses will be covered through international scholarships:
- For a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research, CAD 10,200 for college, undergraduate, or graduate students (Master’s and PhD); or CAD 12,700 for graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for a period of five to six months of study or research.
- Additionally, the Canadian host institution may claim CAD 500 per award recipient from DFATD money to help with administrative costs after the recipient arrives in Canada.
- Fees for visas, studies, work permits, and travel related to biometric data collecting.
- Economy-Class Airfare Ticket.
- Health insurance
- Tuition and obligatory expenditures for up to a 20-month academic program.
- Accommodation, utilities, and food are all examples of living expenses.
- Expenses for ground transportation, including a public transportation pass
- Excludes computers and other equipment, books and supplies essential for the recipient’s study or research.
- It should be noted that the award does not include language training.
The Scholarship’s Duration in Canada for Master’s Degree Scholarships or Short Courses such as:
- Minimum of One Academic Year (8 months)
- Two academic years (a total of 24 months) are allowed, and they must commence between August 2022 and February 2023.
Must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries:
Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Djibouti, Fiji, Comoros, Kazakhstan, Liberia, Kiribati, Mauritania, Palau, Micronesia, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vanuatu. Gaza and East Jerusalem, Palestinians from the West Bank are also eligible.
- Must not be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, and must not have a permanent residency application pending in Canada.
- Must apply to and be accepted into a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- Should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission to a Canadian institution;
- Must have the linguistic competencies required to study in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
How to Apply
For Canadian Government Scholarships, there is an online application system. The deadline for Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students 2022 is March 22, 2022. A link to the detailed protocol is provided below. Please visit the official website for further information.