Great news, applications for BIT scholarship 2022 in China are now open. Under the Chinese Government Scholarships, the Beijing Institute of Technology is offering Fully Funded master’s and doctoral degree programs. Beijing Institute of Technology provides top-ranked and experienced teachers and staff with a world-class experience and quality education. Also, visit Scholarships in Australia for International Students 2022-23 | Fully Funded.
Beijing Institute of Technology scholarships promote global development to bright, excellent, and challenging minds. This is an equal opportunity for all. The primary purpose of the CSC scholarships is to create a global community of young people who are eager to make the world a better place and who are committed to the advancement of humanity.
The BIT scholarships program allows students to pursue higher education in a variety of professions while also learning new skills and strategies that help them stand out in a crowd. The Beijing Institute of Technology also plays an important part in student grooming. This is the best chance to study in China for free. You can also apply for New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded.
BIT Scholarship Details
- Country: China
- Host Institute: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree Level: Masters & PhD Degree
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: April 15, 2022
The following are some of the advantages of BIT Scholarships:
- Complete tuition fees
- The scholarships will also cover living expenses.
- Free Medical insurance
- Candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of CNY 3,000 for master’s students and CNY 3,500 for doctoral students.
- Aerospace, Chemistry and Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering
- Computer and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mathematics, Physics
- Information and Electronics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
To apply for a BIT scholarship in China, students must meet the following requirements:
- Non-Chinese citizens are required for all candidates.
- All Chinese laws and regulations must be followed by candidates.
- Applicants for the master’s program must be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants for the Doctoral Program must be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree.
- Candidates must be in good physical condition.
- To enroll in Chinese-specific programs, you must have at least a level 5 in HSK.
- To enroll in English teaching programs, you must have a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or a TOEFL score of 80.
- If applying for an MBA, candidates must have one year of relevant experience.
- CSC Application form
- Detailed CV/Resume
- Two Letters of Reference
- Recommendation from BIT Advisors
- Personal Statement
- Physical examination evidence
- Non-criminal record evidence
- Language Proficiency Report
- Letter of financial guarantee
- Certifies copy of diploma/transcript
- Passport Photocopy with the Chinese Visa page
How to Apply
The application is completed entirely online. The agency number is 10007, and candidates must select Type B. Then pay the CNY 600 application fee.
Candidates must pass a material evaluation before being interviewed (time and method will be informed to the candidates beforehand). Candidates will be registered in the academic review after the interview. Students who have been pre-admitted will get a pre-admission notice.
Applicants must pay the tuition fee in advance. For the BIT scholarship, applicants must sign a commitment form. The official notice is provided below.