Table of Contents
Great news for the students searching for scholarships in Australian universities, Applications are open for Destination Australia Scholarship 2022 at the University of Tasmania. This international scholarship in Australia is open to students from all around the world. The university is offering Fully Funded scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate students. This is a great opportunity to Study abroad in Australia for free.
This Australian scholarship is open for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. students. The Tasmania scholarships will provide full coverage of expenses to study and live in Australia. Moreover, all academic fields and subjects are available to apply. If you are looking for the best place to study abroad in Australia, you’re welcome to apply for this prestigious scholarship. Must visit SMART Scholarship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
The goal of the UTAS Scholarship Program is to bring international and local students to study in regional Australia. The goal of this award is to help regional Australian tertiary providers expand and thrive while also providing students with a high-quality learning experience. The University of Tasmania is delighted to welcome students to study at the fourth oldest university in Australia. You can also visit Erasmus+ Leiden University Scholarship 2022 in Netherlands – Fully Funded.
Destination Australia Scholarship Details
- Award Country: Australia
- Host Institute: University of Tasmania
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
The University of Tasmania Destination scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship and offering $15,000 per year to each student.
- All international students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be a students of the university to win this scholarship.
- International students who are starting a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must be beginning their studies at the University for the first time to be eligible.
- You must be enrolled in school and have a valid student visa.
- Academic merit and the quality of the written application will be used to make the final decision.
- Recipients must maintain a Credit (5.0/7.0) cumulative grade point average (CGPA) at the end of each semester to keep this honor.
- Recipients must also retain a valid Student Visa for the duration of the grant and remain enrolled at the university where they were offered the scholarship to study (at least 75 percent of all studies must be completed on campus).
How to Apply
To apply for the Destination Australia Scholarship 2022, There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application. Eligible students are automatically assessed for the scholarship when they submit their International Student Application.