The Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2021 in Australia is open for Applications. These Australian Fully Funded scholarships are the best way to free study in Australia. These scholarships are for the academic year of 2021-22. Flinders University has announced the Australian Government Research Training Program 2021 in Australia for International students. These Scholarships in Australia for International Students inviting applications from all over the globe and all the expenses will be covered by the Government of Australia.
These Fully Funded scholarships are available for both Master’s Degree & Ph.D. degree programs. Australian Government Scholarships is funding these awards. The duration for a Master’s Degree is 2 Years and 3 Years for Ph.D. Degree Programs. Almost all academic fields and majors are available to study at Flinders University under Scholarship in Australia. The AGRTP Scholarships are the best opportunity to study in Australia for free.
Flinders University is a public research university that was founded in 1966. The university is one of the best universities among the top 500 universities in the world and Almost 25,000 students are studying. This is the golden chance anyone can avail to study abroad for free. Please also check Fulbright Scholarship 2021 in the United States – Fully Funded.
Flinders University RTP Scholarship Details
- Award Country: Australia
- Host University: Flinders University
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 6th August 2021.
Check ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 in Australia – Funded.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
The Flinders University Scholarships for International Students will cover the following Expenses for Masters Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Monthly stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 to cover living expenses
- Overseas Health Care cover
- Other Allowance: up to $1,485 (Relocation Costs and Airfares)
Please Check Austria Government Scholarship 2021-2022 | Fully Funded.
List of Available Study Fields
Below is the available field’s list.
- Health & Medical
- Engineering & Technology
- People & Society
- Emerging Research: Defense
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources.
Please check ANU International Research Scholarships 2021 in Australia – Fully Funded.
The General Eligibility Criteria to Study Abroad in Australia at Flinders University Australia is:
- Applicants must have a Four Year Bachelor’s Degree or 16-year education
- Candidates must have fulfilled the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
- All applicants must not hold an Australian passport, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand citizenship.
- Applicants must fulfill the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Master’s degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- The last date to apply for the international students’ scholarships of Flinders University Australia 2021 is 6th August 2021.
Do Check New Zealand Government Scholarships 2021-22 – Fully Funded.
How to Apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2021?
The whole application procedure is online. All interested applicants must submit their applications through the online portal. For more details please click on the official link
Follow us at Facebook, Whatsapp and Telegram for the latest Scholarship Opportunities worldwide.