Applications for Halcyon Flagship Residential Fellowship 2022 in the United States are being accepted. The curriculum of this fellowship in USA for international students focuses on finding solutions to contemporary issues. The businesses that apply should be focused on solving national or international challenges that require fresh and effective solutions. Also visit ULAM Exchange Scholarship 2022 in Poland – Fully Funded.
Halcyon Fellowship can assist you in turning your ideas into viable social and environmental companies. The host organization will provide several incentives to the shortlisted fellows. Halcyon is dedicated to promoting companies and entrepreneurs whose work advances the globe. Fellowships at Halcyon are completely free, with no fees or equity stake required.
Since its inception in 2014, the Halcyon Incubator has assisted fellows in raising $180 million, creating over 2,350 jobs, and positively impacting over 2.7 million people. Fellows at Halcyon are a global network of impact-driven leaders who are planning and constructing a better future. Are you ready to become a part of this dynamic community? Apply for Halcyon’s USA fellowship for international students! You can also apply for University of Otago Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand – Fully Funded.
Halcyon Flagship Residential Fellowship Details
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: Halcyon
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Deadline: April 9, 2022
Stages of HFR Fellowship
A 5-month residency period will be required. The fellows will live in Halcyon Headquarters in Washington, DC throughout this time. Expert advisors will be approached by them. Fellows will participate in activities such as family breakfast, pitch, skills series, seminars, and office hours for a period of five months.
This will be a 13-month post-residency phase. Fellows will still have access to a free workspace at Halcyon throughout this phase. Some additions will offer the ventures a long-term network and cash. Also, read FIFA Volunteer Program 2022 – Registration Open.
USA Fellowship Benefits
The Halcyon Fellowship will provide the following benefits to its fellows:
- Fellows will be paid a stipend of $10,000.
- During the fellowship, the host will give a free home in Washington, DC.
- Fellows will be allowed to form a social entrepreneurship network.
- Coaching opportunity for leaders.
- The host group will provide legal assistance for one year.
- Individual mentors will be assigned to each fellow.
- Training sessions will be held in order to improve and develop abilities.
- This fellowship gives you the opportunity to attract investors.
- Professional advisors will get in touch with you.
Don’t miss the University of Nottingham Scholarships 2022 in the United Kingdom.
To be considered for the Halcyon Flagship residential Fellowship, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- Applicants from any country are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must either be existing US residents or be able to get a visa for the residency phase (11 September 2022 to 14 January 2023).
- The initiative must still be in its infancy.
- Projects that combine environmental concerns with commercial success will be prioritized.
- Applicants must be the venture’s CEO and have decision-making authority.
- During their residency (11 September 2022 – 14 January 2023), they must commit to working full-time for the venture.
- Applicants should apply if they are willing to postpone their undergraduate or graduate course work for the residence.
- It is necessary to be able to communicate in English.
- This fellowship requires a minimum age of 21 years.
- You can apply on your own or with a co-founder who fits the necessary requirements.
- Applicants must contribute to the Halcyon community’s growth.
- Must apply for GREAT Scholarships 2022 in UK – Top UK Universities List.
- The applicant’s project must be his or her own original idea.
- The business must make less than $500,000 each year.
- It cannot be controlled by an existing entity.
- To generate revenue from the sale of products or services, ventures must be well-planned.
- The company should not be a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
- The venture’s goal should be to promote social or environmental progress.
- Any industry might be the focus of the project.
- Candidates will be chosen based on their desire to make a difference with their product or service.
- The host will look into the scalability of their influence.
- The suggested initiative should be centered on resolving a real-world issue.
- The efficiency with which the solution is implemented will be critical.
- Applicants must create a proposal that is sufficiently inventive to sell a product or service.
- The application will be rigorously scrutinized because it is their project’s initial impression.
- Explain how the suggested problem differs from existing solutions, and why it should be considered if one does not exist.
- Also, check University of Brighton Sports Scholarships 2022-2023 in the UK.
How to Apply for Halcyon Fellowship
The Halcyon Flagship Residential Fellowship 2022 application is completed entirely online. The deadline for international fellowship applications is April 9, 2022. The official link to apply is given below.