Great news, The NIG Summer Internship Program 2022 in Japan is now accepting applications. The NIG Internship in Japan is open to all international students from all over the world. All International students can participate in a Fully Funded internship at the National Institute of Genetics (NIG) in Japan. To apply for an internship in Japan, there is no application fee or IELTS requirement. This is an excellent opportunity for all bright students to gain professional experience in Japan.
The NIG Internship will take place from June 16 to July 27, 2022. The internship will last around six weeks. All Undergraduate and postgraduate students are strongly encouraged to apply for the NIG Summer Internships in Japan. This Japanese internship for international students will pay for everything. Also visit IBM Great Minds Internship 2022 – Fully Funded.
Students in bachelor’s and postgraduate degree programs who want to obtain expertise in genetics and related subjects in life sciences can apply for a research internship at NIG Japan. At the end of the internship program, successful applicants will receive a certificate. You can see the available fields here. You can also apply for UNICEF Free Online Courses 2022 – Free Certification.
NIG Summer Internship Details
- Award country: Japan
- Position Type: Internship
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Duration: 16 June – 27 July 2022 (6 Weeks)
- Last Date: 7 January 2022
The NIG Internship Program in Japan 2022 is a Fully Funded internship opportunity for international students. All expenses will be covered by the internship, and it will be a fully paid internship in Japan. The following will be discussed.
- Round Airfare Tickets will be provided.
- Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY / Day, subject to change) will also be provided.
- Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Local Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Travel Insurance during the program.
To apply for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- NIG Internship is open to all international applicants from all around the world.
- Students in both undergraduate and graduate programmes are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are in their third year of a four-year bachelor’s programme, their second year of a three-year bachelor’s programme, their fourth year of a five-year programme, their first year of a two-year master’s programme, or their fifth year of a six-year programme are eligible.
- Students interested in pursuing a PhD degree at NIG are also eligible to apply.
When applying for the Japan Internship Program for International Students, the following documents are required:
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Result Announcement: Early March
- March to May: Arrangement for Travel
- June 16 – July 27: Internship in Japan
- Early August: Submission of Assignments.
How to Apply
For the NIG Summer Internship Program 2022 in Japan, there is an Online Application Portal. Apply for an internship by submitting all of your documentation online. The following is the official link to the Internship: