Great news, The Berlin Summer Student Program 2022 in Germany is now accepting applications. The Fully Funded summer exchange program provides international students with a wonderful opportunity to spend 8 weeks in Germany. Every year, the Helmholtz Zentrum University of Berlin invites young people from around the world to work in relevant subjects, get cross-cultural experience, and visit Berlin. It’s a great way for German and international students to get research experience and pave the way for a future profession.
Both male and female students are welcome to participate in the international summer program. The Berlin summer student internships are one of the most exciting opportunities for foreign students to learn and experience life in another country. The entire application process takes place online. Also, visit Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 in China – Fully Funded.
International students pursuing degrees in physics, material science, mathematics, chemistry, structural biology, or allied subjects are eligible to apply to the Berlin summer student internship in Germany. The study program will run from July 4, 2022, to August 29, 2022, with weekly research working period of 40 hours. Due to the COVID epidemic, changes may be made or canceled. You can also apply for Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2022 in the USA – Funded.
Berlin Summer Student Program Details
- Country: Germany
- Host Institute: Helmholtz Zentrum University of Berlin
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic & International students
- Deadline: February 7, 2022
Fields of Internship
- Material Science
- Structural Biology
- And related disciplines
The following advantages will be provided by the Berlin summer student Internship:
- Contract for a 7-week internship to work on an international project.
- A daily stipend will be provided for the duration of the program, with overseas participants receiving 1800€ and university students in Berlin and Potsdam receiving 1000€ gross.
- Travel expenses reimbursement of 500€ to assist students with the cost of travel between Berlin and their residence.
The following are the requirements for the Berlin summer student program in 2022:
- This internship is open to students from many countries, including Germany.
- Students must be enrolled in a degree program but not in a doctoral program.
- Physics, chemistry, mathematics, material science, structural biology, or a related discipline must be studied by students.
- Students must have spent at least two years as full-time students pursuing a degree in one of the subjects listed above.
- During their stay in Germany, they may remain registered as “students.”
- Students must be fluent in English, with knowledge of the German language a plus.
- Students must provide a reference letter before the application deadline.
- Academic CV
- Confirmation of enrollment
- Academic degree certificate (if applicable)
- Students from non-EU and non-EEA countries should download the certificate of enrolment and fill it out, sign it, and have it stamped by their university as confirmation that they are enrolled.
- Copy of passport in English
- No requirement of IELTS/TOEFL.
How to Apply
- The application is completed entirely online.
- To access the application form, click the Apply Now button below.
- Fill out the form completely and accurately, and upload/attach all relevant papers.
- The Berlin Summer Student Program in Germany has a deadline of 7 February 2022.
- The application will be rejected if the form is incomplete or contains erroneous information.