Great news, Applications are open for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships 2022-2023 without having to take the IELTS exam. The EMJMD Scholarship Catalogue for the years 2022 is now available. You can apply for all Erasmus Scholarships without IELTS. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is a Master’s Degree Scholarship. It allows international students to study at various European universities in various European nations. This Fully Funded European scholarship will pay all of your expenses.
They awarded 2,450 scholarships to international students last year and they will help 2756 Scholars this year. Erasmus is one of Europe’s most coveted scholarships in almost every field. There is no requirement for previous work experience. You will study in different nations and universities each semester, as well as do a part-time internship as part of your training in other countries. Also, visit Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 in China – Fully Funded.
For a Master’s program, the scholarship is for two years. In Europe, you can study without taking the IELTS exam. Many scholarships in Europe do not require IELTS. Erasmus selects the largest number of students, according to sources. There are no GRE requirements, and the professor does not need to be contacted. You can also apply for Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2022 in the USA – Funded.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters
- Deadline: March 2022 (Deadline varies for Each Course)
Erasmus is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid scholarship program that is open to all students. They’ll cover all of your following costs.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros/month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- When your semester is up, you will receive a travel allowance that will allow you to travel from country to country.
- Returning to the country is not subject to any bond restrictions.
- After completing a Master’s or Ph.D., a job visa is given. After receiving your degree, you will be able to work in Europe.
- Erasmus is Europe’s equivalent of Fulbright scholarship. With so many advantages, you should really examine this possibility.
There are approximately 100 Erasmus Mundus courses to choose from, including:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Students who are waiting for their results can also apply.
- No IELTS or GRE is required for any program.
- No need to contact any professors.
- No requirement for prior work experience.
- It is open to people who have completed at least 16 years of education.
- There are no age limitations.
- People with a CGPA of 2.5 to 3.0 have also been chosen. As a result, students with poor CGPAs must take a chance.
- You can also see if your program’s institute accepts any other language tests for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships 2022. Duolingo English Test Proficiency, a new IELTS alternative, has been launched. As a result, you can administer a test from the comfort of your own home.
- Every program requires at least 6.5 IELTS bands to be approved. Any programme does not require the GRE.
- Instead of IELTS, provide an English Language Proficiency Certificate.
- If you have already completed a degree in an English language institution, you can submit an English Language Proficiency Proof from your previous university, on which it will be indicated that the student has previously completed a degree in an English language institute.
How to Apply
- You can look through the Erasmus catalogue one by one to see which program best fits your needs.
- Then, in the Year(s) of the student intake tab, pick 2022. (It will list all of the 2022 programs.)
- Complete the top three programs that are most relevant to your profile.
- Check program criteria and try to prepare for them as early as possible, such as Statements of Purpose, Motivation Letters, Personal Statements, and so on.
- The application process is conducted entirely online. To apply for an Erasmus Scholarship, go here. Please see the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree Scholarships Catalogue on the official website (EMJMD).